Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

The trouble is if Nigel goes, who is left to replace him?????

Many good managers were snapped up by clubs in the close season.

WBA and Leeds are looking for new managers and there will probably be a Premiership casualty or 2 within a few weeks. We will have to compete with these clubs for our new manager. With our tiny squad are we a more attractive propostition than these clubs?

However you look at it the board of this club have messed up big time. BIG TIME.

Heads should roll.

Alan Curbishly

Steve Tilson

Mike Newell

Martin Hunter

W.W.Soon

Splat the Cat

Delia Smith

Matt Hudson (i might apply)

Ron Atkinson

Barry Fry

Steve Bleasdale

(The 1st four are 100% serious, the rest could do a better job than Nigel)

I''d have thought anyone who thinks Curbishley would come here after turning down Leeds and WBA would be having a laugh.....but there''d be no harm in trying - we did seem to have a good relationship with Charlton while he was there. 

For me, more likely candidates would be Bowen, Crook, Hunter (though the way we are getting mauled about at the moment I''m not so sure about him).  Actually, on the "League Managers.com" website there is a list of available mangers - there are several on there who I would be happy with!!

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]i got norwich up on fm06, and am top half in prem. maybe i should i apply[/quote]Pfft. I won the Championship first season, qualified for Europe via the league and won the league cup the next season and was crowned Prem champions a couple of seasons later.They should give ME the job!Sadly, FM06 and real football aren''t that similar.Hence Rotherham currently leading the Premiership table in the game I''m playing, 6 points clear of Burnley :o)

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]i got norwich up on fm06, and am top half in prem. maybe i should i apply[/quote]

Yes, just done the same

Ashton scored 31 goals in 30 games,

Just signed Glen johnson and Louis Saha on loan, i also have Basinas, lee naylor, david healy.

Yes, i said on another post that i might apply, someone did for the middlesborough job.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~kritip/managers%20job.htm

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

I''d have thought anyone who thinks Curbishley would come here after turning down Leeds and WBA would be having a laugh.....but there''d be no harm in trying - we did seem to have a good relationship with Charlton while he was there. 

For me, more likely candidates would be Bowen, Crook, Hunter (though the way we are getting mauled about at the moment I''m not so sure about him).  Actually, on the "League Managers.com" website there is a list of available mangers - there are several on there who I would be happy with!!

[/quote]

Leeds and WBA have proven they dont have "infinate patience" or any patience for that matter!

With Norwich he knows he will be given several years to put a long term plan together and not be under and pressure of expectation.

Lets face it compared to other clubs our fans give you a chance, how many would have put up with this rubbish for so long.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]i got norwich up on fm06, and am top half in prem. maybe i should i apply[/quote]

Yes, just done the same

Ashton scored 31 goals in 30 games,

Just signed Glen johnson and Louis Saha on loan, i also have Basinas, lee naylor, david healy.

Yes, i said on another post that i might apply, someone did for the middlesborough job.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~kritip/managers%20job.htm

[/quote]

earnshaw, hucks and jarvis must have got 60goals betwean them for me

For some reason I do fuzzyfelt - is that with dion as a player coach? (No fact nor rumour fuelled knowledge here - just pure fans based discussion on my part)

Unless I''m mistaken, haven''t we now got at the club one of the two chaps who produced the best ffotball I''ve ever seen our boys play... the brains of the "Two Davids" partnership - David Williams. Why isn''t he getting a look in...???????