Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

Earnie will go in Jan...leaving us with Thorne and Dublin

I said this weeks ago and was castigated by the usual numpty''s but I still think it’s true. Prem club £5m and bye bye Earnie. Who could blame him. He going nowhere hear.

i said when he signed that we are a "shop window" for him.. ad he will go in January. Thanks for some great Goals Earnie, God luck.

im sure our 87 year old strikers will take us up!

jas :)

If we can get much more than we payed for him I would not be against selling him IF a new manager could use the money (and our current kitty) to totally rebuild the side with numerous players.

We need a huge clear out at this club.

neil adams said he was getting more frustrated the longer the game went on. if we are still doing nothing in jan and anyone wants him could you blame him if he leaves? i couldnt!

It surely depends what happens between now and Jan: if we are mid-table or lower there is probably little chance of him being here, but if we (either with or without a new manager) look like getting into the play-offs or better, I would imagine he will stick it out to the Summer. 

The above is is what I thought before the season started, and it still holds true: imo for people to have written our whole season off after just 9 games are as far off as those who had decided everything was sorted after the first 5.

i agree with the fact, if we aint in the top five in Januaryany sensible person, aka Earnshaw, will be out of here and i would not be at all supprised if Croft follows suit.

In the club and situation, i would love to be out of here asap!

Earnie''s not really Worthington''s sort of player though, is he?  I mean, the poor lad can only play in one position.  Surely we''d be better off finding someone who can play up front but double as a centre back - ah, that''s it - sell him off and bring back Chris Sutton.

I imagine it would be Jarvis and Dublin but I get your point!

Earny must be thinking about it, I would be a massive shame to the club, the guy''s great, better than Ashton!