Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Calling Dave Stringer. Calling Ms Smith.

I have supported City since 1958, and quite frankly the current situation is embarrassing.

Rarely have we seemed so weak. It''s probably reflective of the manager.

We need a man of Norfolk, a man of passionate commitment to City, a man of proven performance, a leader of men.

Ask Dave Stringer to take charge for a couple of years. If he rates Hunter you could keep him on to understudy Dave. 

C''mon Dave. If Sir Alex and Sir Bobby can hack it, so can you.  

OTBC.

I played in the Football aid charity match this season and Dave stringer managed us! I know this has no comparison but he certainly did''nt seem past it and I reckon he could do a hell of a job!!

Surely he was the most successful manager Norwich ever had and only managed at the highest level.  It was Dave, plus Ken Brown, who assembled the squad that finished third in the Premiership and took on Europe. What a shame Mike Walker never acknowledged the fact.

Mike Walker is a legend though, you can''t put it all down to Stringer and Brown, as Stringer''s team finished just above relegation the season before we finished 3rd with Walker.

But yeah, those 3 managers in succession are all bloody City legends. If only we had anything even close to them now..

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Mike Walker is a legend though, you can''t put it all down to Stringer and Brown, as Stringer''s team finished just above relegation the season before we finished 3rd with Walker.

But yeah, those 3 managers in succession are all bloody City legends. If only we had anything even close to them now..

[/quote]

Worthy is a legend in his own mind.

I didn''t get where I got today without having passion and standing on the touchline with my arms folded.  I am an inspiration to the whole of Norwich City Fooyball Club.