Sign in to follow this  
Glen

Comfort zone

Immediately after Saturdays debacle Delia should have gone into the dressing room and told the players that they would be travelling home by coach instead of making the journey home by plane. In their place some of the loyal fans who travelled by coach (setting off at 4-15a.m.) would be invited to take a less arduous journey home. This would open the eyes of the overpaid overated professionals we seem to have at the club and they hopefully would realise how lucky they are.

A lot of people put a great deal of their money into following NCFC and it is about time the club and the players realised this. I turned my back on professinal football a while ago instead prefering to watch local football where you know "most" people are there because they want to be and give one hundred per cent commitment week in week out although I must say some of influences of watching the prima donnas on t.v. is beginning to creep into the grass roots game.

they should of done what Walsall did a few years ago, send the players and staff home with the fans! would of made interesting journey!

jas :)