Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Nigel Worthington is a petulant cry-baby

The article smacks of a WO doing the usual and quoting rumour as if it is fact. I''ve read every article in the press and in the forums and I haven''t seen any ex player or employee call Worthy a "cry baby". Most people who leave any club have a dig of sorts, just like all players who get picked every game back the manager.

All is not perfect, but unless their is someone ready to stand up and name names I find the insinuation of a "special relationship with a female director" particularly distasteful.

So put up or shut up![:#]

[quote user="Im not Worthy"]

All is not perfect, but unless their is someone ready to stand up and name names I find the insinuation of a "special relationship with a female director" particularly distasteful.

So put up or shut up!

[/quote]

unfortunatly, Worthy and his wife go for meals with delia and Michael.  There is a special relationship and our club is the loser. 14th place!!!  I said a couple of weeks ago we were 3 points off the top and 3 off 14th, little did I know we would fall so far so quickly.  It is pathetic.  Our Board is pathetic, the club is Pathetic ITS A TOTAL UTTER DISGRACE.

I wonder what the atmosphere will be like Sunday - I reckon we will win, but I still thoughly beleive if he is still in charge we will NOT make the top 6 this season - A TOTAL FAILURE.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

that article is superb!

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas, why is that article superb?

"Nigel Worthington''s record in the transfer market is the lead factor in unrest starting to thrust its way to the surface"  Do you believe that?

"If Worthington had kept hold of Simon Charlton and Jim Brennan it just wouldn''t be the headache it is proving to be at present." So do you believe we should have offered them new contracts?

"As each player packs his bags to leave Norwich, they fire a parting shot at the present set up" What parting shot did each player fire? Do you know? Cuz he doesn''t tell us in the article!

"Take Ian Henderson, for example. When he does manage to score, he doesn''t celebrate with his team mates; instead, he runs over to the dugout and jumps into Worthingon''s arms!!!" Unbelievable! Have you noticed that happen?

"There is even a suggestion that he has a ''special'' relationship with one director" Perhaps that''s the bit that makes the article so good?

I find the whole article disgraceful and distasteful, but maybe you just liked the petulant cry-baby bit!

I''d take Foghorn anyday over this CJ!!!! Maybe Waggers was right afterall! [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

that article is superb!

jas :)

[/quote]

Jas, why is that article superb?

"Nigel Worthington''s record in the transfer market is the lead factor in unrest starting to thrust its way to the surface"  Do you believe that?

"If Worthington had kept hold of Simon Charlton and Jim Brennan it just wouldn''t be the headache it is proving to be at present." So do you believe we should have offered them new contracts?

"As each player packs his bags to leave Norwich, they fire a parting shot at the present set up" What parting shot did each player fire? Do you know? Cuz he doesn''t tell us in the article!

"Take Ian Henderson, for example. When he does manage to score, he doesn''t celebrate with his team mates; instead, he runs over to the dugout and jumps into Worthingon''s arms!!!" Unbelievable! Have you noticed that happen?

"There is even a suggestion that he has a ''special'' relationship with one director" Perhaps that''s the bit that makes the article so good?

I find the whole article disgraceful and distasteful, but maybe you just liked the petulant cry-baby bit!

I''d take Foghorn anyday over this CJ!!!! Maybe Waggers was right afterall! [:D]

[/quote]

Jas?