Sign in to follow this  
sts

blahblahblah

"where is the huge "majority" ?"

Probably under the same rock you lot all were when we were winning.

.  I understand it must be tough after two years of people saying ''Nigel Worthington is not good enough'' for the penny to finally, finally drop with the blinkered brigade, but this response is pretty damn desperate.

[quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

blahblahblah will not reply until tommorrow when he/she gets back to work in the Norwich press office....

[quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish, I never stopped posting that Worthy should go.

Show me one post where I even said worthy should be given any kind of chance to turn thing around.

My position has not flipped once, I have always been right. :)

I don''t blame Blah for keeping a low profile and declining to engage in these threads.

This is another case of fans arguing amongst themselves while the real culprits keep in the background.

If Blah or any of his peer are Club employees I have no sympathy but, assuming they are just fellow supporters then they should not be the target for everyone else''s rancour following an appalling result and at least they stick to their views and defend them.

The same goes for those involved in protesting and signature collecting. I don''t agree with their methods but, they in no way deserve the derision they have got and in this respect some of the KTF have been guilty.

Norwich supporters need to wake up and stick together, whatever their views, and direct their dissatisfaction in the proper direction. The Board and Management are pulling your strings....give them a bloody nose....watch Sunday''s game on TV.

It is only one game and it is worth it in the long run.

Link - I certainly am not happy with him being our manager, no. I have said that since Nov/Dec 2004.

However, I am aware that the board will make their decision when the situation gets too tough to continue - ie if we look likely to get relegated.

I have always said that we have the nucleus of a good side, as proved when we had our 1st choice 11 fit. We are a match for anyone in this league. Of course, a squad needs much more than 11 good players.

The point I was trying to make is people like you, Link, who disappeared when we were winning, then crawl out to tell us you were right all along as soon as we start losing!! Brilliant.

What is the point in all this? If some people believed that worthington should be given more time then they clearly have their reasons for it and should not be mocked when it appears they''re wrong. Remember we are all city fans just coz we don''t all agree on everything doesn''t mean we all don''t want the same end result i.e a decent cioty team playing at the top level.

For teh record all last season and up until saturday the manager had my support, i have since revised my opinion and decided enough is enough.