Sign in to follow this  
canary to the core

protests needed for burnley game--live on sky!!!!

I''m sure there will be plenty. You''re right, it is a brilliant opporunity, being it is on Sky. If anything is arranged, I will try my best to get there.

What way to do this we are on Sky people all over the world watch sky and you what to have a protest on the day Norwich are on TV. Think about that he had done for this clubs we may reach the four round of the Carling Cup how long as that been since we were in the four round draw?

What better day to protest though Adam?

If the Sky cameras aren''t there then it is just the local press and Look East to cover it.

CHANT INSIDE THE GROUND IT IS THE ONLY WAY...

won''t happen however - we are stuck with this average manager whom has patently obviously taken the team as far as he can for good, Delia won''t sack him as they are friends.

DELIA sack your failing friend or leave for new backers who can take this club forwards, the future of our club is at stake!

Worthy has done all he can and taken the playing staff as far as he can (14th place lol) - how you can''t see it is beyond me...

it did not work last year , it will not work this time either.

we will be back to the "in fighting "in the lower barclay and the two fingered salute from Mrs Wyn Jones.

[quote user="jetstream"]What better day to protest though Adam? If the Sky cameras aren''t there then it is just the local press and Look East to cover it.[/quote]

Can someone explain to me why the fact that we will get national coverage for this a good thing?

Chanting inside the ground, for a long period of time will make a large impact

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

[quote user="jetstream"]What better day to protest though Adam? If the Sky cameras aren''t there then it is just the local press and Look East to cover it.[/quote]

Can someone explain to me why the fact that we will get national coverage for this a good thing?

[/quote]

I dunno, but Villa fans got national coverage with their O''Leary we don''t like you banner and he has gone.  The same players that were 16th ish at the time and on the slide are now 5th and unbeaton with a new man in charge....

Forest removed megson where are they??

I see magilton is doingg a FAR better job than our manager with NO MONEY!!

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

[/quote]I''m struggling to work that one out too!

The naswer is that it gives the "campaign" more impact and might embarrass the directors into action. At the moment the Board exist in a "comfort zone" of their own where Archant and the local BBC/ITV are scared to be overly critical because it might spoil their relationship with the Club (ref: Waghorn''s article last year about supporting the manager right up to the moment when he "stabs him in the back")

Last week Leeds fans had a pro/anti Kevin Blackwell debate on 5Live Sport, lots of media coverage over his future etc. Look at the coverage that anti-David O''Leary banner got when MOTD showed it - "We''re not fickle, we just don''t like you" has become a catchphrase!

Despite the arguments that we go through on here week after week, very little coverage gets tot he national press about this - they do not seem to be interested.

My point was that the Board might take a little more notice of the fans'' concenrs about the Club if there is national media coverage. Delia was happy enough to appear on Jonathon Ross and on the Sky cameras when she cosied in with the away fans during the Prem season. Where is she now? She''s not been doing that too much for the last two seasons has she?

Not wanting national coverage of the debate over Worthington''s future smacks of the typical "little Norwich" attitude that runs through the Club.

Perhaps I can turn the question around - why wouldn''t you want it discussed on Sky, 5Live etc?

For the first time since those heady  premier ship days  City are on T.V and will be seen down here in Australia; be it 3 a.m Eastern Australian time, with a repeat at 12 noon.Being a supporter of the club since 1946 through its highs and lows along with everyone else I am disappointed with recent results. However the eyes of the football world will be on Norwich City and its followers.This is not the time to demonstrate disharmony, get behind the team and as spectators lift them to higher levels during the match. Let the world  see the true type of followers we have at Carrow Road.With all the press reports and statements on this message board the club cannot be insensitive to the discontent that abounds and will I am sure not allow this situation to continue indefinately.

[quote user="jetstream"]The naswer is that it gives the "campaign" more impact and might embarrass the directors into action. At the moment the Board exist in a "comfort zone" of their own where Archant and the local BBC/ITV are scared to be overly critical because it might spoil their relationship with the Club (ref: Waghorn''s article last year about supporting the manager right up to the moment when he "stabs him in the back") Last week Leeds fans had a pro/anti Kevin Blackwell debate on 5Live Sport, lots of media coverage over his future etc. Look at the coverage that anti-David O''Leary banner got when MOTD showed it - "We''re not fickle, we just don''t like you" has become a catchphrase! Despite the arguments that we go through on here week after week, very little coverage gets tot he national press about this - they do not seem to be interested. My point was that the Board might take a little more notice of the fans'' concenrs about the Club if there is national media coverage. Delia was happy enough to appear on Jonathon Ross and on the Sky cameras when she cosied in with the away fans during the Prem season. Where is she now? She''s not been doing that too much for the last two seasons has she? Not wanting national coverage of the debate over Worthington''s future smacks of the typical "little Norwich" attitude that runs through the Club. Perhaps I can turn the question around - why wouldn''t you want it discussed on Sky, 5Live etc?[/quote]

I have no reason why I wouldn''t want these issues discussed on 5live etc, and that wasn''t the point that was being made. I think the point that was being made was that some of us don''t see how it would be a good thing if the disgraceful scenes that took place inside the ground last season were to be repeated on national tv this coming Sunday!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I have no reason why I wouldn''t want these issues discussed on 5live etc, and that wasn''t the point that was being made. I think the point that was being made was that some of us don''t see how it would be a good thing if the disgraceful scenes that took place inside the ground last season were to be repeated on national tv this coming Sunday!

[/quote]

And why did they happen....  I am sure if we get done in by Burnley you will see them again.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....  He needs to go...

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

yeah it''ll really show the viewers what great fans we are !

alternatively if norwich play the way the have been the viewers will see the dross we''ve had to put up with and draw their own conclusions.

[/quote]

or maybe it will show them how badly we are being let down by our club whom are putting PERSONAL FRIENDSHIPS ahead of the good of Norwich City Football Club.  This is has become a total disgrace.

Without commenting on the rights or wrongs of proposed demonstrations and the like, the only real way to do a mass protest is vocally during the game. Half-time will see loads of people in the bar, full-time and they''ll disappear, outside the ground is a lottery. Everyone is together at once during the game, and everyone you want to hear the protest will be there too, the board, the manager, and the players. In terms of effectiveness that''s the only really succesful way.

I dont agree with a protest during the game.

At least during the game we should be 100% behind the team.

I feel that we should share some of the blame for the palace result as after their disallowed goal we got scared & quiet & the team responded.

If worthy goes the players will stil be here & they need our continued support.....

[quote user="Sir Daz"]

I feel that we should share some of the blame for the palace result as after their disallowed goal we got scared & quiet & the team responded.

If worthy goes the players will stil be here & they need our continued support.....

[/quote]palace where cutting thru us like butter, I hardly think the crowd going quiet made ant difference to the result. We deserved to lose due to poor tactics on the day and no plan B once plan A failed!

Give the team 100% like they gave at Plymouth , its time to stop worrying about the team and give 100% effort to get rid of the clown . Worthy out chants during the match is the only way .

[quote user="Sir Daz"]

[/quote]The crowd were to blame for the Palace result. HAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA