Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Mickey Adams

did it not occur to anyone that mr adams might not be in the best position to comment on this seeing as he is frustrated that his lack lustre Leicester side are going down. I just feel that it seems the season to have a pop at Norwich. Satying up in the premership is quite possible its just a case of having the right blend. Most teams that have gone up to the premership have either been in a dire fiancial mess so can not bring anyone descent in -------- Leicester prime example. The other side of the coin if they have a squad full of indivduals but not much of a team Man City, Portsmouth.

The three biggest sucesses in recent seasons Charlton, Bolton and Birmingham are all based of the same right elements. A fantastic Team spirit and hard work and i beleive we are in that mold too and with the right signings we can stay up beacuse we have the right blend.

JIMMY

It occurs to me that all of these managers that have been having a pop at us are indirectly trying to justify their own club''s position and therefore try to preserve their own employment status. In Adams'' case, they have had a poor season and look odds on to go down - so he tries to explain that by citing the gulf in finances between the Prem and the Nationwide (we weren''t aware of that, of course!) and directs the comments at those clubs he expects to be struggling in the same way next season, i.e. the ones expected now to come up. In BFJ''s case, Ipswich were one of the strong favourites to return to the Prem at the start of the season, but despite being in a league of their own when it comes to playing teams off the park (?!) they have been very inconsistent. What does BFJ do? He tries in a round about way to say that the reason other teams are in the positions the Binners should be occupying is because West Brom are hard to beat and we keep a good shape!!! Never mind the shortcomings of his own side, like a lack of defence. It is all a smokescreen to hide their own failings and, I believe, convince their respective boards not to sack them. I guess that, because of our success this season, it has been our turn to cop the flak. Can''t think of a bigger incentive to prove them wrong next year, though. (Worthy, stick up large posters of their their bile and drivel before the start of next season. If that doesn''t motivate them, I can''t think what else will!)

I think the phrase "top of the league we''re having a laugh" will suffice here.

Micky "team went into administration wiped out loads of debt still can''t avoid relegation I''ll never get another job anywhere" Adams should keep his own house of cards in order.

Ignore the losers putting us down.