Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Delia and Michael demand improvement - statement

that seems an ultimatum to me, 2 more games if at least 4 points are got i think worthless is a gonner

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Statement now being read out on SSN. Bye then Nigel...[/quote]

Sorry to be a numpty Peter but whats SSN?

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Statement now being read out on SSN. Bye then Nigel...[/quote]

Sorry to be a numpty Peter but whats SSN?

[/quote]Sky Sports News... unless it''s some obscure cookery channel.

FFS! Why 2 games?!

Just get on with it! I can see what is going to happen a mile off! We are going to win both games and they will say everything is rosy again. Argh!

Reading between the lines I think that Worthy has 2 games to save his skin and even the playing staff have the same otherwise they could face trouble too.

I think this is great news, I did say at the start of the season I was well behind Worthy and thought he should be given 10-15 games but now I think it is the time to have a change and hopefully this statement by Mikey and Delia will do something, but I do worry that if we win the next 2 games then Worthy will keep his job and although I never ever ever want us to lose it has caused a few problems in my very small brain with what I want to happen.

Lets hope M & D do what I''d say a few people want and that is release Worthy from his contract and get a new man called Mr Steve Tilson or Mr Mike Newell.

P.s it was about time something was said by M & D regarding our beloved club and shame on the people who are calling for the head of them as they have been out saviour.

Don''t be fooled

It''s a classic divide and conquer strategy designed to undermine Sunday''s protest- wait for the calls for it to be cancelled "they''ve given him an ultimatum, there''s no need to embarrass us in front of the Sky cameras".

I mean, why wait? Especially when there is a 2 week international break in the middle - it makes no sense whatsoever.

The only upside is that NW is rubbish at these "must-win games"

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]They''re now asking those that went to Plymouth to get in touch, although I''ve no idea what the number/email address for SSN is....[/quote]Email address is u2us@skysports.com

Thank God, this is great news! You just know we''ll sneak a win against Burnley now & he''ll be safe for another 2 months or so.

With a 2 week break coming up, surely this would be the ideal time to get rid of Worthy & get someone new in to asses the situation?

Interesting. Once this sort of thing happens it tends to be the start of the "end game". Shame they only mentioned the Plymouth game and not the multitude of times over the last season and a bit where this has occurred. Very stark statement, no sentiment and does show a hardening of attitude. Good news I say.

It looks as he if he''s got 2 games to save his job!

It''s about time Mr Nigel '' No pressure'' Worthington and his underperforming prats got a kick up the backside. Worthy needs to get the likes of Mcveigh, safri and a few others motivated again. I will want us to win the games, despite the potential consequences of losses and expect no less than 6 points. Bit it does look to me that 2 defeats and worthy''s gone. At last!

Well done Delia, you''ve woken up and smelt the coffee.

WORTHY OUT

A defeat on Sunday will make for a very hard fortnight;  growing resentment and increasing frustration as fans use message boards to grow a frenzy - making the atmosphere for a Loftus Road result very difficult at the game and in its preparation.  Sunday becomes a cant lose game.

I do think there is a little quell the fans tactic but if thats what they wanted then they would have asked for it - they did before so why not this time?  It may follow but its so blunt its as if they will only speak again after the next match...

An interesting 3 weeks coming up - and I will be half way across the world.

It looks as though their ''infinite patience'' has run out, and not before time. This sends a signal that the Board are not happy to sit by, which is what many fans on here have been demanding. As someone else has suggested, this looks like the start of the end game, whatever happens on Sunday. I can see it now, if Burnley score the first goal there is going to be one hell of an atmosphere of ''Worthy Out''. Interesting times....