Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

OK...NEW POLL NEEDED - WORTHY IN OR OUT???

Thanks for the kind words, Zipper.  I really don''t know if I want to become a regular poster again as I find the whole Worthington thing utterly depressing.  If there is another industry where the manager can produce such appalling results and not pay the price then I want to know about it so that I can work in it! Whilst Worthington continues to erode our club i just feel helpless.  I continue to be personal season ticket holder and we continue to support the club through the business but it doesn''t make me feel any better

I had found the attitude of some WOs last year quite nasty and i''ve been sitting on the fence ever since. I said give him 10 games, but he''s had long enough, and my bum is chaffing on this fence now...Sorry Nige, it''s time to move on - OUT.

Whether its the players or the manager it matters not. the manager has to take responsibility- he is in charge. If he cannot get the most out of the resources he has then he has to be held accountable. Motivating the players and getting them organised as a team rather than a ragbag collection of individuals is a key part of Worthy''s role, fo rthose who naively blame the players they should wonder why they are not performing. A manager who can''t manage is as much use as, well, something that''s not much use at all..

Emphatically OUT!

How a Blackpool reject and disciple of the Howard Wilkinson school got the job in the first place is beyond me.

Every dog has it''s day and he lucked, due to the inspiration of a single player (Huckerby), one season.

If the buffoon had realised earlier enough that the Premiership was beyond the capabilities of Holt and Fleming (he never did with the latter) we would probably still be there!

Out.

Should have happened at the end of last season, but given yesterdays events, even he must realise that his position is completely untenable.