Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

OK...NEW POLL NEEDED - WORTHY IN OR OUT???

Out. I''ve wanted him gone since Xmas 2004. but many other fans would not listen at the time. Would like Delia to go, or at the very least her shareholding drasticially reduced with a experienced non executive director who actually knows a thing or to about football being brought in.

Out , however did he become manager of our great club ? ask the fans of blackpool for the answer, unemployable.is the answer.

Having just got back from Plymouth about £300 lighter just you put some KTF-ing berk in front of me.  What I witnessed yesterday was the most abject load of dross I’ve witnessed in 31 years and by ek that includes some

For the love of god will our board please sack that man and let me get back to enjoying my football

Now where’s blah blah blah  or whatever he’s called when you want him.

Oh yes!  OUT

OUT!!

Yes and I too have just returned from Plymouth with my old chum Bury Green and the one they call...........Foxy. If Blah to the power of three, Dicky or Ralph Wright would like to discuss our team''s form, home or away personally we would be pleased to give our reasons. This would be needed because they obviously don''t go to too many matches and not any away I assume.

To the contributor who said earlier on this thread what a good job Delia had done with the hotel complex, many thanks.That''s the best laugh all weekend.

Come on directors show some leadership, it''s what life is about.

OUT, OUT, OUT, FOR THE LOVE OF FOOTBALL, OUT.Thanks for the Championship trophy. No thanks to our style of play, the woeful away record, the tactically inept substitutions, the "little" Norwich mentality, the ... I could go on. Jees, just thinking of the way he has "managed" himself in the media fills me with horror.

I haven''t posted on these boards for months after I said,(last season), I wouldn''t until we got into the playoffs, which didn''t happen, or Worthington was sacked or he resigned, which didn''t happen. However, after the latest series of collapses I thought I would sign in and see what the atmosphere was. The sad thing is that we still have a majority of posters demanding that Worthington should go but nothing happens

Now here we are, months on from last seasons abject performances, and the season before that, and still we get served up the same lack lustre performances.  In his latest quote Worthington says he will only put out those players who show the necessary passion. Who are they then?  Does he have players we don''t know about? What we have to work with are the ones who have capitulated over the last 4 matches plus a couple of youngsters. A horrible sense of deja vue - just like last season, and the season before.

We have changed the coach and after the honeymoon period the squad just cannot perform under Worthington. We are all aware that this is the last season of parachute payments, if we do not gain promotion this year it is going to be very, very hard for us to compete.

Worthington has shown that he is incapable of sustaining consistent success, indeed for well over 2 years he has only been capable of sustaining mediocrity.

OUT!!

I make that 63 OUT and 1 IN now. Even the most blinkered should be able to see that is an overwhelming majority who would like a change of manager. Where is that small cabal of KTF when Worthy needs them most?

Good to have you back FMF - please dont go back into hibernation;  your reasoned voice should be heard. 

OUT.... and the axe must fall on the board aswell - they are ones who have put us in this position (kept Worthington/no investment)..the buck stops with them....

OUT............................................We could be in the relegation zone at Kick off on Sunday....We cannot be in the play off zone no matter what we do in the game.

Why is it needed? If its to be used as a taxi to remove the manager it won''t work. It''s been tried countless times before and hasn''t worked. If its to count which posters are in which gang then its childish cuz people who don''t subscribe aren''t neccessarily supporters of the manager, and many, like me, don''t want to be in a gang!

Sadly, OUT.

Should have been sometime in the Spring - it was right to give him a chance to turn it round last season, but I think there''s no way back now. Even if we got promotion he would still be disliked, and what sort of a way to carry on is that?

In!!!! Worthy took the blame,  Why?  It''s the players who didn''t perform, stop their pay until they decide to turn it on.