Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

OK...NEW POLL NEEDED - WORTHY IN OR OUT???

I think it has been the right decision to give him the start of the season to see if he can change our fortunes but it  now must be apparent that he cannot offer us anything positive to move us forward. I''m not one for getting rid just because of some bad performances but it has gone on long enough now. He must go! He has had his chance to put things right.

time to go.. 6 league wins from 49 away games in last 3 seasons, it''s surely not good enough.   THE BOARD MUST ACT NOW.... OUT! OUT! OUT! [li]

i said give ten games first three home games gave me great optimisum.But quite honestly that away statistic of 47 games played i think and is it only about six won and conceded 95 goals.This surerly must wake delia and co up my god this is disgusting.On top of this i dont think we have scored away in the league yet this season.And to be honest we have not played what i would call a top side away yet this season.Plymouth cant win at home everyone said so didnt they so what happened today then we got mullered by all accounts.Two words left for worthy now.please resign.Two words for delia as well.Brian robson.

My father used to have saying - if you send a man to Coventry make sure you have enough bread to feed the pigeons, a flask of broth and a flexible insurance policy to cover all eventualities.

On that basis, keep him in until October 7th.

[quote user="Earninho"]My father used to have saying - if you send a man to Coventry make sure you have enough bread to feed the pigeons, a flask of broth and a flexible insurance policy to cover all eventualities. [/quote]

Im sure Leon McKenzie but them in his Knapsack when he departed

jas :)

OUT  100%  and Delia can follow.

Under Chase we had assets and with Delia we sold them.

[quote user="Dibs"]

[/quote]yeah, but chase was a builder so naturally he bought land, and delia''s a cook, so naturally she''s built a bloody good restaurant and hotel complex!btw, i can''t stand the thought of last season''s atmosphere creeping back to carra rd.  3 out of the last 4 displays have been below standard and reminiscent of last year - time to go worthy. 

out, he has just got to go.

i am sick and tired of the way he has dragged this club down.As a season ticket holder i pays my money and i makes my noise.
but with his deplorable away record and total lack of nous in the transfer/loans market it is not good enough,as fans we expect a certain standard of football and we are not getting it.
so the club sacked Steeve Foley because we were not performing,so will we now sack hunter?
me thinks ............no

lets take the problem out at the top
the club needs a new direction worthless is not the way forward

So far...

IN - 2

OUT - 42

What that in percentage of fans who want Worthy out?

95% of the fans on this website want Nigel Worthington removed from office.

Keep going everybody...let''s get a true reflection.

This is a no brainer. It doesn''t need a new poll. What is it...Worthington''s last, final chance.....again.

Stupid thread.

95% of the 46 who had responded is your answer.   (Just to confirm I do want manager change - as does charlies dad despite his tongue in cheek response)

[quote user="Ramrod"]This is a no brainer. It doesn''t need a new poll. What is it...Worthington''s last, final chance.....again. Stupid thread.[/quote]

Ramrod, it gives us a proper reflection of how many people on this message board want a change in management. And as you can see if you choose to read it, many people have now changed their views.

Stupid comment!

[quote user="Canary Boy"]

So far...

IN - 2

OUT - 42

What that in percentage of fans who want Worthy out?

95% of the fans on this website want Nigel Worthington removed from office.

Keep going everybody...let''s get a true reflection.

[/quote]Sorry... my ''IN'' was an ironic one. I wanted him out after Millwall away last season. I also want the new manger to be given money to spend, or else its Delia next as weel.

[quote user="Dibs"]

[/quote]

Yes, this is the problem with revisionist history... Robert Chase''s chairmanship was a good thing for the club?

(Wanders off, shaking head)

Oh, the other question.  Out.