Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Holidays NCFC Style

If any of you guys on this board are heading off to Kos this summer I strongly recommend you pop to the small cafe at the end of the harbour in Kos Town that has a huge TV screen and a mad greek bloke who is a collector of football memorabilia. My partner and I were out there two summers ago and he was weraing a city shirt behind the bar and the play off final video was being played on the tele.....that was hard to swallow I tell you but I still punched the air when Roberts scored and then wanted to punch anybody when Brum scored. He was not a Brum fan I hasten to add and shook my hand and we had a cool chat (well, in broken English and Greek)

Anyway, its always cool to see friendly colours on warmer shores, any other similar experiences?

The year Norwich finished 3rd I was working in America for 3 months, I got friendly with an American Soccer (I hate that word) team. Whilst out there I converted most of them to Norwich fans & had a consignment of Norwich shirts brought out for them. It was great seeing all of these yanks at football practice with Norwich shirts on.

The night Norwich played in the San Siro, I was with HMS Edinburgh in Cagliari. I watched the game live on Italian tv, in a bar there, which during the game filled up with Cagliari fans on there way to their game against Mechelen in the same competition that evening. Every single one of them was supporting City, as they all detested Inter, and by the time the left for their game, they were all doing their best efforts of a rendition of ''On the Ball City''......the memory still brings a lump to my throat!

What about McV and MulR ? After the promotion / championship party they head to the Carrabean with Northern Ireland THEN join the city boys in Malaysia !!!

Then of course Greeno in Portugal..

What about McV and MulR ? After the promotion / championship party they head to the Carrabean with Northern Ireland THEN join the city boys in Malaysia !!!

Then of course Greeno in Portugal..

Speaking of Portugal, any city fans there for the Euros be sure to show your city colours alongside your England (or whatever nationality you are) colours.

GREENO MUST GO GREENO MUST GO HELLO HELLO