Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

centre back?

can anybody tell me what has happened to joleon lescott, plays 4 wolves. he looked really good but i aint seen him play 4 wolves this season. thought he mite be a good cheap centre back for us in the premiership.

he got injured right at the start of the season and was out for the whole season i think. could be wrong as i heard it so long ago.

Yeah to be fair to Wolves who I otherwise hate, him and their keeper matt murray have been out all season which hasn''t helped them to survive.

I would like to see Lescot in a City shirt instead of some over rated twit like Keown

He did his cruciates i seem to remember. Would be good to get him but now they''re back down he will be just the kind of player they will need to hang on to.
Murray was extremely impressive the season they went up. He was to them that year what Greeno has been to us this and i think Kirkland (if he stops breaking bits of himself) Murray and Green will be England keepers together in the coming years. Murray will be in the prem by the 05/06 season, with or without wolves, he is quality.

yeah got a bad knee injury i think at the start of the season

the only reason i know this is because i had him in my dream team

I think from when he was in div 1 that the feeling was he was going to go on to bigger and better things i guess that is not too hard playing for wolves though