Sign in to follow this  
hopeful canary

Jarvis

I think that after half time when we realised that our formation wasnt working against them that 442 with Jarvis upfront with Earnie would have been worth a try. We need him on the bench.

Jarvis is turning into the great enigma.  He''s flitted in and out of the team for various reasons, given a two year contract and then promptly disappears again.  Worthy and Hunter see him in training every day so they must know if he''s good enough or not.  Personally, i don''t think he''ll make it at Norwich but i hope i''m wrong.

I don''t think he''ll ever make it either and that goes for Henderson too, although neither has ever been given a decent run.

Give them a chance Worthy or let them move on.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I don''t think he''ll ever make it either and that goes for Henderson too, although neither has ever been given a decent run.

Give them a chance Worthy or let them move on.

[/quote]

You have to assume that because they are never played or played out of position (Hendo was on the left yesterday) that either Worthy doesn''t trust them up front or that they are simply not good enough (or both).  I think we''ll know come the end of the season but you have to wonder about Jarvis position at the club when he can''t even make the bench in a small squad like ours (unless he really was injured again).