Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

fickle brum fans

Birmingham boss Steve Bruce says the club''s fans have a big part to play in helping the side after seeing the Blues claim a nervy 2-1 win over Hull.

"We''ve got to manage the expectation of the crowd and the big demands they are putting on the players," Bruce said.

"We''ve got a new team, a lot of young players, and we need the fans'' help.

"We weren''t playing fluent football and the crowd were on edge. The fans weren''t on the players'' backs but there is an edginess about them."

Welcome to the championship! Already the fans are edgy?! At least they are equal top...look what we went through last year! Are fans expectations just too high these days? Are fans the victims of our teams previous success? Or are we simply too wrapped up in our teams fortunes?

as others have said in here, there are 15 clubs in this league who have been in the Prem since sky waded in with their briefcases full of used notes, and the fans of all those clubs believe that they should be there as a result.  3 into 15 doesn''t go.

Get in touch with the B''ham fickle supporters association (BFSA). We can give them guidance on harassing players, organising protests and falsifying petitions. If they start early enough, fan power will surely mean that they win the championship.

Completely agree, there are certain posters on this board that just plain embarrass themselves.They change their mind from match to match to point I pay very little attention to any thing they state as they obviously have very little conviction.I have stuck by worthy but i dont know whether we will win the division, if you could guarrantee we would have the same starting 11 we have had for the first 5 games then i would put money on it, but our season hinges on how we do in the transfer/loan market, which is out of our control.For some people to come out as soon as we have lost and claim Worthington should leave is just stupid.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]Get in touch with the B''ham fickle supporters association (BFSA). We can give them guidance on harassing players, organising protests and falsifying petitions. If they start early enough, fan power will surely mean that they win the championship.[/quote]Oh for pity sake, yes we know we''re terrible supporters and your abosolutly perfect [8-)], give is a rest!  The chip on some peoples shoulders...