Sign in to follow this  
HookNorton Canary

Party Atmosphere

i no that promotion isnt as big as lets say winning the world cup, but will the players do an open top bus ride around Norwich???

cos if so, the atmosphere would be like non before!

i think they r going to. especially if the do win the league. they will give a massive thank u to all the loyal fans that have helped them complete the journey.
how nice.

If(sorry, when) they Bring the division one championship back to this fine city then it''s a must, however if it''s just a case of Auto promotion then a civic reception will suffice i think.

Was anybody in Norwich for the post play-off day at city hall?

What was the atmos'' like then?

I missed it as i was having an extended trip back from cardiff.

CG it was a real party feel with all the players inerviewed on the balcony. A long rendition of ''sign the contract Phil Mulryne'', which made him look a bit embarresed. This time I doubt if there would be enough room there. Perhaps we need a different venue ie CR.

I feel it would also be great if Norwich could re-release the old (or create a new version) of ''Who''d have thought those Country Boys''. I work for the hit40uk (the non-radio 1 chart) and these days with the single market in such a decline, you can get a number 1 with 15,000 singles sales.

If everyone at just one game at CR bought one each (at £2.99 for example), we would make it the UK''s number selling single!!!!! I can just see Foxy now counting down the top 10...