Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

A draw is no bloody good!

A lot of people on here are saying a draw would be a good result. That would be 2 points out of a possible 12 away. I''d say that is totally unacceptable. 4 from 12 is poor. What has happened is you have become so conditioned to poor away performances that your making excuses for the team even before that clown Worthington does.

Worthington out now he is inept.

We should win it''s Southend for christ sake!

yet again the worthless team talk has worked wonders! he has to go if we cant even beat southend. his away record anywhere else would have got him the boot a long time ago!

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Sorry but I had a feeling it was 2-1 to Norwich but of course a Norwich win is a bad thing according to some so called supporters[/quote]Don''t talk rubbish man a win is what we all want. If you think we a happy about the way we have palyed away over the last few seasons you wrong. I cheered as loud as any body I love my team.

2-1 to norwich ha ha ha dont be stupid. people will never believe it. those worthy supporters now resorting to lies i reckon the edp is in on it and will say we have won as well when we all know we cant ever win, we are not in the top six, and we dont have a goalscorer with 6 goals already.

booha boohaha boohahahahahahahaha worthy out pills please

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Sorry but I had a feeling it was 2-1 to Norwich but of course a Norwich win is a bad thing according to some so called supporters[/quote]Don''t talk rubbish man a win is what we all want. If you think we a happy about the way we have palyed away over the last few seasons you wrong. I cheered as loud as any body I love my team.[/quote]Just saying I know of some people who claim to be supporters yet want to see us lose every game until Worthy is gone which doesn''t really make them seem like what I''d call supporters.

It sounds like Hughes is City''s man of match can we all now clap him on Saturday.

I would love to see Jarvis or Spillane bought on now.

Give them a chance whist we are winning not Fleming !!

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

3-3....but a great result according to some people on here !

mmmmmm not so sure.

[/quote]

Ahem.  Sussex, you appear to have a rather short memory.  On the "Southend Predictions" thread you were anticipating defeat . . .

Be honest, most of us would have settled for a score draw at 7.45.  At 8.15 we''d have snatched at it.  By 9.45 we were gutted, not so much at the result but because we flushed a two goal lead down the toilet.  We didn''t lose but it certainly felt like it.  I could have kicked the telly in.

Now for Crystal Palace. They lost 2-0 at home last night.  If their fans are half as pissed off as we are, there should be no lack of atmosphere.  Bring it on!