Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Worthington OUT

[quote user="greenTshirt"]Do you think they''re calling for Dave Jones'' head in Cardiff tonight?
[/quote]

Have they had over two years of this under him??

[quote user="philip killington"]i just dont know why some of you bother to go to the games.went last night one of the best games i have seen for years.yes we dropped 2 points but at least its worth watching[/quote]

When the F.A. use the ice skating scoring system and give points for artistic impression I will agree but 3-1 and we f****d it up.

[quote user="Herb"]No one, but say we''d gone 3-1 down and drawn back to 3 all? Would you still be crying like a baby?[/quote]But thats not what happened is it? What happened was we should have had 3 points and instead we only had 1. If we had been looking at 3-1 and 0 points I think any fan would then be happy with 1 instead of 0. If we continue to perform like this away from home then we will be lucky to even get in the play offs.Personally I wouldn''t blame worthy, the players had the game in their hands and they threw it all away.

[quote user="philip killington"]i just dont know why some of you bother to go to the games.went last night one of the best games i have seen for years.yes we dropped 2 points but at least its worth watching[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed the game Phil, but that''s not the objective. Points make prizes in this game and last night we lost two of them.

[quote user="HardHouse44"]I say any draw with Southend is not expectable if you are a team with our fan base player base history ground and money. . [/quote]

...And I say that you don''t play football with any of those things.  It''s our 11 against their 11 isn''t it ? 

After the Coventry match, we seem to have gone from one extreme to the other.  I am disappointed we didn''t win (who wouldn''t be), but after Coventry I think a lot of people thought we''d lose last night, and would have been happy with a draw on that basis.

I can find you directions to Chelsea if you can afford the ticket prices ?

So the calls for the managers head start up again (predictably). So, a question: if the fact we threw away a 3-1 lead is down to the manager, who takes the credit for the way we played for 65 minutes. Up until that time Southend couldn''t live with us when we played it on the floor. NW is absolutely right to slate the players, they thought the job was done and stopped playing. How exactly is that the managers fault?

so many people say on this board "sort the away form out and we''ll be alright", what does alright mean, we''ll survive? do you rewally think that 6 away wins in two years under the same manager will be addressed? we had a golden chance to bring back some much needed confidence away from home and a welcome three points too but we blew it. the players have to take responsibility for not securing victory but so does the manager, he could have brought on a defender instead of henderson and should have instructed the palyers on what was needed. ultimately the buck stops with him, and that is a quote that you NEVER hear from his lips unlike some managers who stand up to be counted  when they get it wrong

Hardhouse, that is absolute arrogance at it''s highest.

We "deserve" to beat Southend at their ground because we beat Bayern 12 years ago and they can''t get as big a crowd as us?

So what''s the point in Norwich getting promoted? Since we will obviously lose to teams with a better history, bigger grounds and better players.

So that''s how football works, right? According to you, anyway ....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on. WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.[/quote]

Oh dear, here we go again.
I suppose you''d take a boring ground out 1-0 over todays game every time?

Well I''m sorry but I wouldn''t - a point away from home is a decent result providing we keep winning at home and I''d rather see a game like that than a boring, drawn out defensive game trying to sneak a goal which could just as easily end up as a 0-0.
We went for it, OK so tonight wasn''t our night, but given the lack of Hucks I''d have taken then result before the game.

[/quote]

Why not?

Another thing,

All of you still WO''s are running on about how Hunter''s done this, he''s done that, he turned everything around, but as soon as everything goes pear shaped (which it hasn''t really has it?) you''re all for getting rid of Worthy all of a sudden. You''re a joke.

Yes i was WO last year, but atleast I conducted myself respectively, some of you lot are idiots. Atleast we''re playing football this year, but even that isn''t good enough for you.

lets all get together and make worthless life hell and protest.

Get this man out. Notice how he is sucking up to the fans this season, appologising and feeling sorry for us?

Who is he trying to kid???? it doesnt work.

[quote]

lets all get together and make worthless life hell and protest.

Get this man out. Notice how he is sucking up to the fans this season, appologising and feeling sorry for us?

Who is he trying to kid???? it doesnt work. [/quote]

Rabble rousing of the worst order.  Careful you don''t get accused of incitement to riot.

Lets divert all of our negativity to getting behind the team and encouraging them, we are a major factor in the performance, lets cheer them on no matter what.

"Careful you don''t get accused of incitement to riot". Well, Worthy Out has been accused of that by you, blahbbbbbbbydoll. But as he is extremely unlikely to be hauled into a court of law over it, I shouldn''t think he''s too bothered.