Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Worthington OUT

Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on.

WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on. WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.[/quote]

maybe blame the team, what would you have done that would have been so tactically clever as to avoid conceeding goals?

I am gutted too but at least i''m not a whinger.

It''s not just us.  The league leaders lost a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 at Plymouth.  All part of the charm of the championship I''m afraid.

By the way, did I dream this, or did Neil Adams suggest that Andy Hughes was Norwich''s best player tonight ?  That won''t sit well with the negativity sheep with their sparkly-fairy-wand of damocles...

Very lucky to even get a point , this trend will continue all season just like last year , now a whole 1 point ahead of those useless Binners .

I agree, but nothings going to happen yet.  Lets see who he can bring in on loan.  If he can turn away the dreadful away form around then fair play to him, but this surely WILL be his last chance.

At least we bloody scored tonight !

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on.

WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.[/quote]Oh dear, here we go again.I suppose you''d take a boring ground out 1-0 over todays game every time?Well I''m sorry but I wouldn''t - a point away from home is a decent result providing we keep winning at home and I''d rather see a game like that than a boring, drawn out defensive game trying to sneak a goal which could just as easily end up as a 0-0.We went for it, OK so tonight wasn''t our night, but given the lack of Hucks I''d have taken then result before the game.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on. WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.[/quote]

I''m afraid I now agree with you Hardhouse, bringing on the useless Henderson, was the final straw for me.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="greenTshirt"]Do you think they''re calling for Dave Jones'' head in Cardiff tonight?
[/quote]Do I care[/quote]

Not really about caring just about getting a more balanced perspective, but by the sounds of things you don''t want one! keep you blinkers on, that goes for all the whiners, what is wrong with you lot, I am cheesed off but have not thrown my toys out the pram and blamed the manager yet again, try blaming the players for once, tell me one reason not to do that?

[quote user="NotWorthy"]Very lucky to even get a point , this trend will continue all season just like last year , now a whole 1 point ahead of those useless Binners .[/quote]

thought you''d rear your ugly head on this thread, I am not being rude but you really are the most negative person I have ever heard, you quite literally have NEVER posted anything positive about the club you apparently support.

"It''s not just us.  The league leaders lost a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 at Plymouth.  All part of the charm of the championship I''m afraid.

The difference is that Worthington in many peoples eyes is living on borrowed time at this club.  Dave Jones has only been at Cardiff about a season and a bit and is gradually moving them in the right direction -  where as we are stagnating under Worthington with a squad dissolving away into nothing.

You''re happy with the situation then?

6 wins away in the last 40+...... over 90+ goals conceded........Pretty good evidence in my opinion.......Still, it''s only unsubstantiated? (but true) statistics.......Musn''t let the facts get in the way of the rosy tinted weldin'' goggles......[:|]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on.

WORTHINGTON OUT. Why should he have the job. He doesn''t deserve it.[/quote]Oh dear, here we go again.I suppose you''d take a boring ground out 1-0 over todays game every time?Well I''m sorry but I wouldn''t - a point away from home is a decent result providing we keep winning at home and I''d rather see a game like that than a boring, drawn out defensive game trying to sneak a goal which could just as easily end up as a 0-0.We went for it, OK so tonight wasn''t our night, but given the lack of Hucks I''d have taken then result before the game.

[/quote]When will our night be? (away from home)

dude i don''t quite know how to put this..... shut up!!! is there really any need to act like a that, he was making a valid point and you come back with the response of an 8 year old... good one mate!

as for tonight 3 goals and a point, i''d have taken that before the game, sure we blew a 3 - 1 lead however most of us were wondering if we''d even score tonight , it would have been great to have taken the 3 points but we didnt, it''s not as if we''re bottom half of the table we''re still 5th in the league 5 points away from 1st, i''d have taken that coming into the season after just one new face brought in.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]Not good enough. We must change this. We must break free from this tactical ineptness. Again we can''t hang on.

[/quote]What is this guy on. Everybody would have taken a ground out 1 nil win. Every player every board member and most of all the manager. 1 nil away from home shows professionalism. You might be a believer in the Kevin Keegan school of football but that only makes 2. You need to get a grip son. As for taking the result before the game, how many goals ahead do you want us to be before you wouldn’t take the result before the game. What sort of football fan thinks throwing a 2 nil lead away is ok. I can’t understand this mind set.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

It''s not just us.  The league leaders lost a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 at Plymouth.  All part of the charm of the championship I''m afraid.

By the way, did I dream this, or did Neil Adams suggest that Andy Hughes was Norwich''s best player tonight ?  That won''t sit well with the negativity sheep with their sparkly-fairy-wand of damocles...

[/quote]

Southend created a ton of chances and probably had enough to win.

6 wins in 46 away games.

I would rather mention our own stats rather than some team I dont care about.

What a stupid thing to say. Hardly the same situations are they?

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="greenTshirt"]Do you think they''re calling for Dave Jones'' head in Cardiff tonight?[/quote]Do I care[/quote]

Not really about caring just about getting a more balanced perspective, but by the sounds of things you don''t want one! keep you blinkers on, that goes for all the whiners, what is wrong with you lot, I am cheesed off but have not thrown my toys out the pram and blamed the manager yet again, try blaming the players for once, tell me one reason not to do that?

[/quote]Have Cardff only won 6 out of 46 away games. Doubt it. Perspective. Ha

[quote user="NotWorthy"]Theres a surprise , some supporter that would be satisfied with a point at Southend .[/quote]

comes from the guy that has posted nothing positve for years and is only happy if we win every game, some people are like spoilt kids wanting everything.

[quote user="Hants Canary"]When will our night be? (away from home)[/quote]Would you accept that our passing and style of play has improved home and away this season? (Coventry match aside)Given that fact, I think the answer to your question is soon enough.Stop throwing your toys out of the pram - is your name Dean or Leon or something?

i fail to see how the manger deserves to be sacked our record this seaon is:

played 7,  won 3, drwn 2, lost 2,

that is solid and all we need to do is sort out the away form and we''ll be on the way to the premier league, and i dont think sacking the manager YET is the best way to solve the away day blues

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]What sort of football fan thinks throwing a 2 nil lead away is ok. I can’t understand this mind set.[/quote]No one, but say we''d gone 3-1 down and drawn back to 3 all? Would you still be crying like a baby?You''re prepared to accept boring football all season in hope we might get to the Premiership and continue to play presumably even more boring football?I can''t understand your mindset mate.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Hants Canary"]When will our night be? (away from home)[/quote]Would you accept that our passing and style of play has improved home and away this season? (Coventry match aside)Given that fact, I think the answer to your question is soon enough.Stop throwing your toys out of the pram - is your name Dean or Leon or something?[/quote]I also think some of the players hair cuts are nicer. Still no bloody away wins though.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]What sort of football fan thinks throwing a 2 nil lead away is ok. I can’t understand this mind set.[/quote]No one, but say we''d gone 3-1 down and drawn back to 3 all? Would you still be crying like a baby?You''re prepared to accept boring football all season in hope we might get to the Premiership and continue to play presumably even more boring football?I can''t understand your mindset mate.[/quote]I say any draw with Southend is not expectable if you are a team with our fan base player base history ground and money. .

i just dont know why some of you bother to go to the games.went last night one of the best games i have seen for years.yes we dropped 2 points but at least its worth watching

You Idiot. If you want him out when we''re playing some of the best football we''ve ever played under worthington you''re a prat.

I''ll be honest with you, last year I was all for getting rid of Worthington, plainly on the fact that we were bloody awful. Couldn''t string two ten yard passes together without losing the ball or hoofing it.

With 7 games gone, we''re 5th in the table, playing some cracking short football on the deck. Alright, the last two games for us haven''t been great, but after a thumping on saturday, I think we did well to come out of the blocks without two key players and play well. Yes we should have won, but a knee-jerk reaction after a loss away and a draw, you''re having a laugh.

If we were 18th maybe I''d agree with you, but we''re 5th with a long way to go.