Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Saarfend Vs Norwich

not easy and not good enough. thoroughly unprofessional performance. not worthy''s fault. players need to take responsibility for this. quite rightly worthy will give them a rough time. I just hope he doesnt come out and try and justify the performance

3-3! we threw it away! southend dominated the 2nd half and we ponced about! if it wasnt for the Doc and Gallagher we''d have been stuffed!

Whats the Excuse now Nigel?

Worthington Out!

jas :)

And that is why Worthy has been after Eastwood.As that old bloke Paul Whitehouse played on the Fast Show used to say:"Ohh, bugger."Never mind though, it''s an away point and we''ve certainly buried the myth that we won''t ever score away ever again ever.We need to sing our hearts out for the lads on Saturday.

Just knew they would not hold on we should be closing games out with a 3-1 lead not good enough i''m afraid what happened to our passing game dear old dear.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I can''t listen to radio norfolk. The new bloke has me more nervous than Roy waller, bring back Roy.

[/quote]Has Roy stopped altogether now?I knew he wasn''t doing away games any more, but I assumed he was still doing the home games, but having a season ticket at last I don''t know.If he has retired it''s the end of an era. In broadcasting terms, Roy is Mr Norwich City.Thanks for all the excitement Roy, the amount of times you said we''d scored when we hadn''t gave me the buzz of us having scored about 3 times as many goals as we actually did. Only for a split second before you said "Oh no, it was just wide" mind you, but it was nice all the same ;o)

Sounds like we bottled it, now I guess many people will blame the manager for that, I wold point the finger at the players afterall they have proven that they have the ability to pass it around, so where did it go wrong?

doc was awesome for you tonight. was on the end of all but one cross that we stuck into the box. gallagher did indeed pull of a few important saves.

but as bad as your players were southend''s were just as bad, stupid mistakes in the defence cost us 3 goals.

Herb says "never mind" and that it''s an away point

Glad all is rosy in your wordl Herb!

To me it was another poor away performance in a long line of them - 6 away wins in 47 games surely is a cause for debate, not a shrugged "never mind"!

6 goals conceded in 2 games is surely a major problem - no?

And Worthington once again takes none of the blame - it''s all the player''s fault - again. Strange that....

herb maybe we have buried the myth about not scoring away but when will we bury the myth about a winning run away or even keeping a clean sheet away, and dont say we did at derby cos i know we did but if we are serious about getting to the playoffs we need to keep a lot more cleansheets than one in a blue moon! how many have we had in the last two years ? less than 10 i would bet!

It''s the players'' fault to an extent because you should never surrender a 2 goal lead but Worhtington was clueless when we started playing a long ball game.  I don''t know much about your team but I''d have brought on Fleming and stuck him to battle away in the middle somewhere because Doherty was winning everything but your midfield never picked up the second ball.It''s plain to see from where I am that you have a first team as good as pretty much anyone in the division but unless they are organised in to an effective team, you''ll carry on dropping points where you shouldn''t.Earnshaw and Doherty didn''t deserve to be on the losing team last night.

[quote user="sufcintheprem"]It''s the players'' fault to an extent because you should never surrender a 2 goal lead but Worhtington was clueless when we started playing a long ball game.  I don''t know much about your team but I''d have brought on Fleming and stuck him to battle away in the middle somewhere because Doherty was winning everything but your midfield never picked up the second ball.

It''s plain to see from where I am that you have a first team as good as pretty much anyone in the division but unless they are organised in to an effective team, you''ll carry on dropping points where you shouldn''t.

Earnshaw and Doherty didn''t deserve to be on the losing team last night.
[/quote] They werent - They drew.

[quote user="charlies dad"][quote user="sufcintheprem"]It''s the players'' fault to an extent because you should never surrender a 2 goal lead but Worhtington was clueless when we started playing a long ball game.  I don''t know much about your team but I''d have brought on Fleming and stuck him to battle away in the middle somewhere because Doherty was winning everything but your midfield never picked up the second ball.It''s plain to see from where I am that you have a first team as good as pretty much anyone in the division but unless they are organised in to an effective team, you''ll carry on dropping points where you shouldn''t.Earnshaw and Doherty didn''t deserve to be on the losing team last night.[/quote] They werent - They drew.[/quote]Whoops.  Think you know what I mean though!

[quote user="jetstream"]Herb says "never mind" and that it''s an away point [/quote]What else can you say?If you''re happy to let it spoil your week then so be it, personally it takes a little more than that to spoil mine.There is life outside of football y''know, I tend to worry about things which actually matter.Maybe when you''ve lived, loved and lost a little you''ll have a bit more perspective on life.