Syteanric

Saarfend Vs Norwich

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Start as we mean to go on!

Worthington Out!

jas :)

[/quote]

v. constructive !

Sorry to butt in on you negativity love-in, but we''re 2-1 up away and Hughes is having a reasonable game.Cheer up some of you!

Mr Robert is on a hat-full........C''mon, and sink a foo'' more Earnie! We need this result.......to keep in touch with the leaders. ;~)

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]We sound like we can score or conceed in equal measure. What chances an Earnie hat-trick?[/quote]defo more goals in this match - with earnie and the city defence in this form, anything is poss.  will hunter and worthy be impressing on the lads to keep the ball in this situ-a-shun? 

nice one dicko - 3-1 now, set up by crafty crofty.i''d like to see city kill the game now, wind it down, keep possession, take the p out of saffend with easy passing, in preparation for dethroning the palace on saturday.

we''ll see what these boys are made of in the last 15 mins. We might be winning at the moment but the overall performance hasn''t been good enough. To naive and not professional enough.I dont think I can listen anymore - got no nails left.CMON YOU YELLAS

I can''t listen to radio norfolk. The new bloke has me more nervous than Roy waller, bring back Roy. Everytime southend have the ball, it seems like they are gonna score

12 minutes, hang on city

worthy in

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I can''t listen to radio norfolk. The new bloke has me more nervous than Roy waller, bring back Roy. Everytime southend have the ball, it seems like they are gonna score[/quote]

They just did