Sign in to follow this  
The Heath

Clint

No chance we should drop him!!

I always liked the lad on the left wing and he made a cracking start there at the beginning of the 01/02 season!

I think that Brennan will perhaps be too defense-minded?

Give Clint his chance!

Depends - if he''s playing well then keep him in. I haven''t seen any games yet this year - are his goals covering up only average performances?? Maybe signing Brennan will be the kick up the backside he needs - he never seems to really give 100%, and consequently doesn''t justify his place. But if he''s starting to work hard and play well, then I don''t see why we should drop him.

We can''t drop him! The man''s a goalscoring machine! Clint has the potential to be a quality player for us. Remember who set up most goals in the play-off run-in? Who set-up all 3 in the semi-final win over Wolves? Clint Easton. I believe given a sustained run in the team he can reach the peak of his form again. There''s no doubting the man can cross a ball, we just need someone to get on the end of them. And the booing of him before games is harsh. Let''s get behind the team whoever they are. CLINT EASTON WOOHOO CLINT EASTON!