Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

you are fickle and you should be ashamed.

Last season there were so many moans and people wanting worthington out, me being one of them.

We win a few games and them people start defending the bloke.

Im sick to my back teeth of you lot changing your minds.

We will lose a few games and you will want him out again.

[quote user="worthy out"]

Last season there were so many moans and people wanting worthington out, me being one of them.

[/quote]

get down from your high horse, I am not one of those so shove it whinger!

Oh, by the way, why does the worthy out website not like a balanced opinion?

Not me. I wanted him out last season. I want him out this season. And I shall be wanting him out next season as he will almost certainly still be here.

[/quote]

Oh and by the way, I am sick to the back teeth of your one tracked mind!

worthy out: i think you just need to look at the situation a bit more carefully. IMO very vew people have changed theyre minds. Dont you think that maybe its a case of, when we do bad the worthy outers are much more vocal because they have current evidence to back theyre claims, and when we do well we have the ktf brigade being more vocal, because theyre the ones with the recent evidence to support theyre claims.

Its just how forums work. Most people keep quiet untill theyre points are easier to argue.

I just want to know how many of the hundreds or thousands wanted worthy out last year still do and be honest, I wanted worthy out an still do despite our better performances this year which me personally believe are down to Mr.Hunter putting some self-belief into players such as Etuhu an Colin etc.

It''s not about changing your mind.  It''s about not whinging and whining like a two year old and actually supporting the team at the start of new season.  People are hoping they can affect the team in a positive way, rather than moaning non-stop.

I will expect to see you outside the ground doing a one man protest und on Saturday.

Not me, I wanted him out last season and will continue to want him out until he leaves.

i would like a change in manager still because he has taken us as far as he can, in my opinion. however i will still support the players until hes gone. you also have to question what the board want? do they really want us to improve or not? it is strange the way they seem to run this club in terms of allowing us to strengthen the squad. it makes me very suspicious that not all are 100% behind worthy but as he has had a reasonable start to the season they seem content to let him continue.

[/quote]

The protests last season were just an opportunist grabbing the headlines, if you want him out so badly then you shouldn''t have stopped, the only reason you did is because the numbers became so low that you could''ve held your protest in a ''phone box. You''re the one who should be ashamed.

My take on the situation is this.

I wanted worthy gone last season, early this year - march time we were crap and any other board would have sacked him. He got a reprieve, and with no realistic chance of him going i''ve said i''ll get behind him to start with this season. He has said all along that the players would settle in eventually. So far this season, we have met my and most peoples hopes in terms of league position. Ok, we are struggling away but at the moment we''re 5th and while worthy has us in a good league position i will continue to give him my support and not find reasons to moan. If, we drop off the pace and go on a bad run i would then expect him to be sacked because play offs this season is a must, no excuses.

I dont understand why having thoughts like mine are so wrong, Surely, when we are doing reasonably well you should support the manager. I am certainly not an avid ktfer, but i just asses the situation depending on how we are doing. 5th in the league - we''re doing fine

Worthy IN

The problem runs deeper than just the manager. He is just a convenient fall guy to delect the abuse from the board when things go pear shaped. Top 2 and in need of backing, and he didnt get it.

I want worthy gone. I will never change my mind & have wanted him out since our season in the Prem.I think if you or anyone looks back at my posts it would have been around december 04 - january 05.

[quote user="A load of squit"] 

The protests last season were just an opportunist grabbing the headlines, if you want him out so badly then you shouldn''t have stopped, the only reason you did is because the numbers became so low that you could''ve held your protest in a ''phone box. You''re the one who should be ashamed.

[/quote]

Exactly Squit - do you remember how excited they were when thier moans were quoted in the EDP?

If your sick of us then go and litter the offical forum with your moaning!

People can make up their own opionons and they don''t need to likes of you shouting your mouth off when you don''t get your way!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not me, I wanted him out last season and will continue to want him out until he leaves.

[/quote]

In that case, it''s personal - most of us others want what''s best for the club.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

In that case, it''s personal - most of us others want what''s best for the club.

[/quote]

Why just pick out my post when there several on page 1 of this thread which say exactly the same thing.

Thats personal!

Probably they pick on you D for the same reason that wayward priests receive the criticism that they do, angels are understandably held to a higher level of scrutiny. 

[quote user="Kathy"]Not me. I wanted him out last season. I want him out this season. And I shall be wanting him out next season as he will almost certainly still be here.[/quote]

I supported the manager last season (it got close once or twice though!) I support him SO FAR this season but I can''t say if I will still be supporting him next season! Anything could happen!! Please tell me how you know you will want him out next season.

I believe Worthington was a poor choice of manager from day one, as was Erikson. how many years did it take for Erikson to be truly found out? he lived on a 5 - 1 win in Germany for years but was actually a very poor manager for England, his rating is pretty conclusive now. Worthington has lived on signing Hux and the short success it brought well beyond his sell by date too, just like Erikson his end will be just as  absolute and unarguable

Anybody with an ounce of sense wants him out around 85% of City fans .If the majority of you back him why is name never sung , answers please Fence ? or is it all you Worthless supporters (all 150) lose your voices on matchdays ????

[quote user="canary cherub"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Not me. I wanted him out last season. I want him out this season. And I shall be wanting him out next season as he will almost certainly still be here.[/quote]

I supported the manager last season (it got close once or twice though!) I support him SO FAR this season but I can''t say if I will still be supporting him next season! Anything could happen!! Please tell me how you know you will want him out next season.

[/quote]

The certainty is there becuase the dislike is based on reasons other than football. I don''t see how you can come to any other conclusion when people have stated that they will still want Worthy Out however well we play and however well we do.

I have asked this question of several posters who have given this reply. Some have said that after years of coming to CR they have stopped and will not return whilst Worthy is here, whatever happens on the pitch. This is irrational and suggests that we have to totally discount these views from our discusssions. They know that they are most likely to achieve their ends by City doing badly and if they ever want to return to CR, must want this to happen.

These people, were probably leaders of the Worthy Out campaign who lost control of their judgement and have failed to regain it. Whilst it is sad for them, we need to differentiate between them and those that hold reservations about Worthington but try to enjoy matches nonetheless.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

Is there anyone one this board that doesnt want the best for the club?  Its peoples attitudes to opinions other than their own that causes the problems,  not the opinions themselves.

Why should anyone hide their views away because its different?  Cityangel and others take a lot of personal abuse like this because of a genuie belief that their football club is best served bya change in management?  Which of us can say this is right or wrong?

Antagonistic comments like most of us others want what''s best for the club is all about a lack of tolerance and is even more depressing than yet another sign chris sutton/worthyout after one poor display this season/more positivity please postings.

Dicky you in particular can put you view across very wel and I respect and enjoy reading those even though I dont entirely agree with them ; I just get frustrated trying to find those examples amongst the one line put downs that, for me at least reflects, worse on you than your victim . 

There are shades of light and dark,  but there is no perfect/true/real supporter, having a view that Nigel should be manager makes the holdr of that view no better nor worse fan than those with an opposite view, nor less able to give full and vocal support in the ground on match days.   Cityangels passion for her club does her credit and I for one have confidence that just like you Dicky she will be fully behind the team when saturday comes, wanting them to do whats best for her club .  

I wanted Worthy out last season but I was not prepared to comprimise my team to get it. The various forms of protest have affected an attitude change at Carrow Road and many people, I would suggest still have their strong reservations about Worthington but want to support the Club and team first and set differences aside.

[quote user="NotWorthy"]Anybody with an ounce of sense wants him out around 85% of City fans .If the majority of you back him why is name never sung , answers please Fence ? or is it all you Worthless supporters (all 150) lose your voices on matchdays ????[/quote]

His name was sung on a number of occasions on Tues evening, the longer it went on, the more people joined in.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

[quote user="NotWorthy"]Anybody with an ounce of sense wants him out around 85% of City fans .If the majority of you back him why is name never sung , answers please Fence ? or is it all you Worthless supporters (all 150) lose your voices on matchdays ????[/quote]

His name was sung on a number of occasions on Tues evening, the longer it went on, the more people joined in.

[/quote]

Was it, we were fairly central and didn''t hear it once. Where where you standing Sid??