Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Historic day for city?

I''m not one for talking things up, but just an observation i made! Should we win today, am I right in saying it will be the highest amount of points Norwich have ever gained in a football league season? 85 points, which eclipses the 84 we got in 85/86 (much too young to remember personally!) Also, when was the last time we won 5 in a row? We''ve had 2 chances already this season to do this but have failed. Probably go and lose today now ive said this, so maybe I should have left it till after the game!! But no, I stick by my 3-0 prediction...

hiya alex

i remember our last promotion year very well, it was the reason i am now saddled with my strapping son, now almost as tall as malky lol

don''t think i will celebrate in quite the same way this time, much too old (and wise) now

about the points tally, not sure, but we haven''t got to this huge total for many a year, so maybe it is some sort of record

its 3-0 for me today too, am confident as always about us winning. Surely next week eh, it will be certain