Sign in to follow this  
A pompey yellowandgreen

Preston ticket

Got on the phone this morning to get tickets. Well actually got on 3 phones a 1 ringing at 8.59 and 45 secs 1 ringing at 8.59 and 55 secs and 1 ringing at 9 am. Still could not get ticket im well gutted, has anyone outthere got a spare 1 or 2 going. Im on holiday up there too that week so it would make my holiday if anyone was kind enough to give me one. Still if we win today and sunderland draw i will be happy again. If no one has a ticket available i shall sit in the away end probably not much chance getting ticket there either though.

o.t.b.c

Hello mate, I was in exactly the same position, I had all my housemates, mum dad, girlfriend all on the phone at the 15 second intervals and couldn''t get a ticket. Its my 22nd birthday on the 30th and am going up to norwich as my present! Does anyone know if the match will be screened anywhere? If so those who havent got a ticket could meet up and form the Pink''un supporters group in one of the pubs!! Let me know and we can exchange details.

Ok guys the preston tickets go on sale on the 22 april but they only have 1000 so the chances are slim. Im gonna try and get some, would anyone else be interested then we can all sit together let me know if you are. Living in Portsmouth i should not have problem getting um, if there still avaliable. If i cant get um then meeting in a pub in city would be great idea. Does anyone know where we are going to meet for pink un poster gathering yet, cos we could start it off.

otbc.

Getting them from preston sounds a good idea, not sure how quiet I can be kept. How will we make sure we all sit together? As I say Im up there with my missus for my birthday so Im not sure how we can be so cheeky and get her one too! My email ad is A.J.Large@Herts.ac.uk give me a bell and we can sort pub tickets etc out from there.