Sign in to follow this  
sidney

alan curbishley

alan curbishley has said that he is available from october for a return to management.he has also stated that he is not insistant that this job would have to be in the premiership and would relish the challenge of  doing a charlton with a club from this level. seeing as though our board have on numerous occasions stated that we are modelling our club on this paticular outfit would it not be the obvious solution to employ the very person who is responsible for the fact that they are now a well established premiership club?. with regards to the staunch worthy supporters who will no doubt want me shot for treason can i just point out that their so called fantastic start to the season has included a 1-0 loss at leeds where in neil adams speak we were awesome.( they are now second from bottom by the way) and a 5-1 win over a poor barnsley side reduced to ten men very early on. no other team would put up with the last two seasons we have had.i do believe that the board has a duty to give us what our loyalty deserves and take action to get this club into the premiership where it belongs. alan curbishley has done it before so why cant he do it again. oh i welcome comments from all sides whether you agree with me or not but could we leave the who is more loyal than who rubbish out of it.

if Alan would come here i would be up for that but i fear we are to cosy at the top to bring about this change for the sake of the clubs future some thing needs to be done now but i just cannot see it

we need revolution not evolution. nigel will only go when delia calls time, and when she does the stowmarket 2 will walk out of the same doors all holding hands and walking into the sunset