Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hound Delia out if............

You want to get rid of Worthy!.

She is the only reason he''s still in office tonight, get her to quit, and he would follow her, pronto. She is slowly destroying this club, not saving it, as some of you misguided lot think.

Think of the solution and not the problem, drive her out!.

And then see the good times return.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Too right, Wiz.

If she''s too soft or friendly with Worthless then she can SOD OFF herself. And take him with her.

[/quote]THAT''s a view I can support.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Too right, Wiz.

If she''s too soft or friendly with Worthless then she can SOD OFF herself. And take him with her.

[/quote]

You must have an IQ in single figures if you take your lead from Wizard. Don''t you realise that he is winding you up?

[quote user="Middle of the Road"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Too right, Wiz.

[/quote]

You must have an IQ in single figures if you take your lead from Wizard. Don''t you realise that he is winding you up?

[/quote]

I would say Alex must have a very high IQ, if he''s agreed with me MOTR.

And why am I winding people up by wanting loopy Smith out of our club?.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And why am I winding people up by wanting loopy Smith out of our club?.

[/quote]OK, who would you replace her with?Its no good saying "Hound her out" as you so eloquently put it unless you have an alternative in mind.Perhaps you''d prefer some poor man''s version of Chelski''s Russian dodgy geezer?

[quote user="Marty"]

keep taking the tablets! you really do post some drivel

[/quote]

*Yawn* Yes, "Drivel" marty. "Drivel" Keep telling yourself that.

"Drivel"

Christ.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

"Drivel"

Christ.

[/quote]

Coronation Street is about to start - you should be in bed Alex. Intellectual leaders of the WO movement need their sleep too and teddy is lonely...

IN OUT

IN OUT

YOU DO THE WIZ

AND TURN AROUND

OOOOOOOOOH     WIZE  WIZE

OOOOOOOOOH     WIZE  WIZE

HA HA HA HA

YOU MAKE ME SMILE WIZ              [:D]  [;)] 

[quote user="Middle of the Road"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

"Drivel"

Christ.

[/quote]

Coronation Street is about to start - you should be in bed Alex. Intellectual leaders of the WO movement need their sleep too and teddy is lonely...

[/quote]

You watch Coronation Street? No wonder you have no grasp of the real world...

[quote user="king of latvia"]

IN OUT

IN OUT

YOU DO THE WIZ

AND TURN AROUND

OOOOOOOOOH     WIZE  WIZE

OOOOOOOOOH     WIZE  WIZE

HA HA HA HA

YOU MAKE ME SMILE WIZ              [:D]  [;)] 

[/quote]

I actually laughed at that King, well done, humour, I can deal with!.

Seriously though,  City 0 Palace 1

That says it all.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

"Drivel"

Christ.

[/quote]

very constructive post indeed, at least i have remained consitent over the years on this board, the poster of this thread has posted like a Schizophrenic, I haven''t got time for such attention seeking posts. 

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]You have not got time for them yet you respond to them ....... are you Herb/Dicky in disguise?[/quote]

You beat me to it Son.[;)]

I have never brought into this Delia is our saviour rubbish and if she cannot see Worthy is past his sell by date she has been on the cooking sherry again or she is just plain stupid.  Her the board and worthy are not up to the job, it was obvious after the fulham debacle,  they should all get out and shut the door after them, at least WBA showed some bottle today.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

I have never brought into this Delia is our saviour rubbish and if she cannot see Worthy is past his sell by date she has been on the cooking sherry again or she is just plain stupid.  Her the board and worthy are not up to the job, it was obvious after the fulham debacle,  they should all get out and shut the door after them, at least WBA showed some bottle today.

[/quote]

Don`t remember seeing Delia   on the field   at Fulham ?    can`t agree  that she`s stupid ,  I think her  CR catering   made a profit of some  £9M   last year !  [ which  should make for some new threads [6] ]    sort of wish I was that stupid !       

WBrom  sacked  Robson  , true ,   but will it work ?  thats the question  .....

I seem to remember reading a 4m turnover, hard to get 9 mill profit out of that, taking your figures she must be binning it, cause she aint spending it, she is a clever woman in her on field but its football we are talking about not baking fairy cakes. my point about Fulham she sat in the stands watching us embarrass ourselves, worthy could not motivate a team to stay in the premier league, we put up the white flag, worthy should have gone the same day imo.

Actually this is one of the few arguments Wiz has been consistent on.

Personally I think Smith and Jones have generally been good for this club, but they need to be seen to keep going forward in someway, otherwise this minority opinion will gather pace.

Easy way to placate the some of these voices is to sack Nigel. Not sure I agree with that and probably 60-40 in keeping him until Xmas at least.

However the question has to be asked who would replace Smith and Jones? I don’t see many people with deep pockets lining up to invest right now. Manybe some more informed posters know of a rich billionaire who’s blood runs green and yellow? If not then please who is going to invest and do a better job?

guarantee if Delia wanted to sell there would be takers of our little club with only 25,000 fans every week and more if the ground had been made bigger in the first place. If  posh can get someone interested i am sure city can, we dont need a billionaire just someone with a bit of bottle with a few quid and the brain to see worthy is as much use as a chocolate teapot, oh yea and honest with the fans would be a bonus.

wiz you  dear old thing i am so glad that i put you right when you ambled with the k.t.f. we are back to the old wiz we all know and love . spitting blood and feathers (watch out chicken.)i don''t know what i have unleashed here it seems i have thrown a wild cat amongst you all far better than the old wiz ,you all ask me why did the old wiz have a love and tenderness period ?well between me and you , don''t let this go any further, i think its those little blue tablets he is taking .

[quote user="sheded"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

Don`t remember seeing Delia   on the field   at Fulham ?    can`t agree  that she`s stupid ,  I think her  CR catering   made a profit of some  £9M   last year !  [ which  should make for some new threads [6] ]    sort of wish I was that stupid !       

[/quote]

WBA showed bottle!!!! the team were 1 win off 3rd top and then sack the manager, at the end of last year they got 4 points from 13 games (or something like that), and they choose not to sack him then! so how is that good to sack him now, they have only had one poor performance so far this season, only time will tell if thet is a smart move, brave possible, desperate probably, but ultimatley successful, we''ll see. Basically it is way too premature to congratulate WBA yet.

[quote user="sheded"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Much as I would like to as one of the few pro-board posters on here, I cannot believe that we made a £9M profit on catering. The further I got in to this reply, the more I got the feeling that the original post was ironic...

With so many ill judged posts it is difficult to tell.