Sign in to follow this  
birminghamcanary

crewe tickets!

When do we find out if we got a crewe ticket! I thought it would be after the 17th but ncfc have taken £16.50 out of my account and can''t think what else its for!! have I got one!!!! Anyone else experienced this?

Crewe tickets are supposed to be sent out by Friday 23rd April - didn''t think any were supposed to be allocated until all applications were in (closing date is end of Saturday). However, I did notice that according to Neil Doncasters bit on EDP24 yesterday, less than 1000 applications had been received at that point so it may be that the club has already allocated some to ''high priority'' people based on the slow take up so far - my money has not yet been taken. I wouldn''t expect the club to take the money and then return it later if you failed in the ballot - but then again...

the reason for only 1000 applications is that not that many people have been to 12 away matches in the last 12 months and can be bothered to take the tickets to CR. I took mine today- from Diss-

"...can be bothered to take the tickets to CR..."

Surely most people will be taking theirs down today? Why make an additional trip?

I can see the ticket office being VERY busy before and after the game today!