Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Don't write us off yet!!

The last three games have been a big disappointment as I''m sure all Norwich fans will agree. I got stuck in traffic to get to Coventry to watch us get thumped and play badly, I squirmed in front of Ceefax as Southend came from behind to sneak a draw and then groaned at the radio when Kuqi inevitably scored for Palace in the dying minutes.

However I am disappointed and shocked to read posts from fans suggesting that our season may be over already. Come on guys - a couple of wins and we''re right back in the mix again. It''s so early in the season that talking about season over is madness and unbelievably negative. Lets have some faith in the players if not the manager!

Now I''m a Worthy outer because I believe that this club would be better placed to gain promotion with a different man in charge and I am well aware that there are some very real problems with the club that are going to hinder our season but I''m not prepared to write us off until the play offs are mathematically out of reach. We have a very good team of players - yes the squad is woefully short in numbers and injuries could play a big part, but I still believe we have the quality to easily warrant a play off place. Bring in a few new players on loan and in januray and then we could have a truly great all round team!

Let''s get behind the team and believe we can get at least to the playoffs if not better. If we don''t make the playoffs then you can say I told you so but until that point let''s pull together and support the team 100%!! We have the chance to get a couple of away wins under our belt with Plymouth and QPR away. If we win those everything will start to look pretty good again in terms of league position!

C''mon let''s be ''avin you!!!

13 hours later and not one reply!

It gives some indication of the views of many that come here. They are not really interested in our fortunes, simply in a campaign to get rid of Worthington. It was entirely predictable that the first run of bad form would be treated this way but disappointing nevertheless.

Do you remember the "I''m tring to make the most of this season" posts when people were saying positive things about the start we made. Two bad results in a week and they revert to the same rabid zealots that they always were.

This board has become a tool of Worthy Out fans that have failed to rally support through protest or petition. It is an organised campaign by a few fanatics to try to create the impression that thier views in some way mainstream.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

13 hours later and not one reply!

It gives some indication of the views of many that come here. They are not really interested in our fortunes, simply in a campaign to get rid of Worthington. It was entirely predictable that the first run of bad form would be treated this way but disappointing nevertheless.

Do you remember the "I''m tring to make the most of this season" posts when people were saying positive things about the start we made. Two bad results in a week and they revert to the same rabid zealots that they always were.

This board has become a tool of Worthy Out fans that have failed to rally support through protest or petition. It is an organised campaign by a few fanatics to try to create the impression that thier views in some way mainstream.

[/quote] Indeed it is sad. Come on guys - some of you must still feel positive about our season this early on!?