Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Rotherham predictions

Well I''m covering the game in the office and as we no longer have a subscription to CanariesWorld or a portable radio I''ll be relying on all our lovely posters to keep me updated with the score....

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

2-0 Rotherham.

Worthy out !

[/quote]

You going to the game?  Or just gonna sit at your computer as usual and slate the team?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Well I''m covering the game in the office and as we no longer have a subscription to CanariesWorld or a portable radio I''ll be relying on all our lovely posters to keep me updated with the score....[/quote]

Archant that hard up? Or has the Pollit bureau shot  / shut u down?

God only knows!Could be a 4-0 as we react to the Palarse defeat, could be a 3-0 to Rotherham as we wallow in self-pity.I''ll go for something inbetween. 2-1 City and a workmanlike performance against fired-up opposition.I hope....

Meeeeeeowwwwwwwwww ! tetchy aren''t we ?!

FYI no i''m not as i hve to be in London for 8 the next morning.  Not that i have to make excuses for your benefit.

Off to QPR and Stoke in the nxt few weeks.  Where no i won''t be "slating the team".

Grow up !! 

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Well I''m covering the game in the office and as we no longer have a subscription to CanariesWorld or a portable radio I''ll be relying on all our lovely posters to keep me updated with the score....[/quote]

I don''t believe Archant are so hard up Pete?   No radio at all.....

Would you like to lend one of mine    lol

Will try and keep you up to date

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

Meeeeeeowwwwwwwwww ! tetchy aren''t we ?!

FYI no i''m not as i hve to be in London for 8 the next morning.  Not that i have to make excuses for your benefit.

Off to QPR and Stoke in the nxt few weeks.  Where no i won''t be "slating the team".

Grow up !! 

[/quote]

You never know, you might even come back and say something positive - or perhaps not, eh?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

1-0 Rotherham.

I hope.

[/quote]

that''s the spirit! i love it when we lose too, didn''t realise I was not the only one.

I predict a lot of negative posts whatever happens. If we lose ... well we know that - Worthy is the worst person in the history of the universe etc.

If we win, it will show that Worthy should have been playing youth all the while ...or,

"well we should be teams like Rotherham."

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

1-0 Rotherham.

I hope.

[/quote]

The very idea that you ''hope'' we could lose ANY game suggests that you really have gone too far into the pit that is worthyoutism, and pretty sad it is too. 

Whatever my opinion of club/manager/players I can honestly say that there has never been, and will never be, an occasion that I want us to do anything other than win.....unless we are already promoted/champions and for us to lose would put the Binners down, but that scenario is not too likely.....