Sign in to follow this  
roland

get worthy,doncaster and delia out!

if anyone wants the club to progress we need to get rid of doncaster,delia and boring nige,the 3 of them take us for mugs and have took us backwards over the last 3 years.

I do agree with the worthy out if we want to progress. I think this has been covered in plenty of posts.I do want to defend doncaster and to a point delia. Neil doncaster has in the past and i still believe to be the most approachable of all the board members he does not put his head in the biggest pile of sand he can find like most members of the board.  He  responds to most letters and is available most match days outside the ground if you wish to discuss anything with him. although the answers are not always what you want to hear...... delia heart is in the right place, running this football club is not her biggest strong point. She is a superb figure head for this club and if she was not associated with our club several major commercial sponsors would probably not be either. so probably best to leave her alone if only from a finances point of view.

[quote user="roland"]if anyone wants the club to progress we need to get rid of doncaster,delia and boring nige,the 3 of them take us for mugs and have took us backwards over the last 3 years.[/quote]

Yeah, and all the players. And the guys who work on the turnstiles, their performance has been lacking. And that Marvin Hunter, I think he''s taken the team as far as he can. Theres a girl works in the refreshment bar in the upper Barclay, she looks nice, but I just don''t like how she hands me my match pie. Captain Canary hasn''t been pulling his weight either recently either, and you tell me, when did you last see Splat the cat do one of his trademark cartwheels? That cat has to go man.

Sigh.

i think i''m one of the few that will agree with you here roland. I couldnt believe my ears on Saturday...there we were watching an awful display - devoid of so many things, inclusing fit players and thousands singing Delia''s barmy army. Barmy certainly is the word. Somehow, by going awol when times are hard and springing out of hibernation when things have turned good delia has managed to secure an avid following that will not doubt her in any way becasue of what she did 10 years ago.

the board would have you believe that we''ve no money (despite a failed £2m bid) worthy wants us to believe that everyone is taken by every other club and that the board wont give him money (again despite the £2m bid) and the PR machine would like us to believe that its the fault of greedy players, agents and just plain bad luck - oh and no-one seems to have their phone on.

the craziest bit is when out total lack of ambition causes us to lose the parachute payments and the board will claim their prudence as a victory in the long term future of the club the vast majority will succumb to the little norwich way of life and another 9 years of the wilderness.

Pathetic.

[quote user="roland"]if anyone wants the club to progress we need to get rid of doncaster,delia and boring nige,the 3 of them take us for mugs and have took us backwards over the last 3 years.[/quote]

Very thought provoking and original. Did you think it all your self, or did anyone else give you a hand. Presumably you had the WO intelligensia working on the idea?

MORTY- are you on the clubs payroll or just completely blind to the fact this club has gone backwards since the promotion year. get you out of this site i reckon doughnut!

[quote user="morty"]

Yeah, and all the players. And the guys who work on the turnstiles, their performance has been lacking. And that Marvin Hunter, I think he''s taken the team as far as he can. Theres a girl works in the refreshment bar in the upper Barclay, she looks nice, but I just don''t like how she hands me my match pie. Captain Canary hasn''t been pulling his weight either recently either, and you tell me, when did you last see Splat the cat do one of his trademark cartwheels? That cat has to go man.

Sigh.

[/quote]

OH NO, things are really bad when the Captain, Splat and pie girl gets grief too, now I really am depressed.

Roland, perhaps you can explain how you would put this plan into action.  Also would you be good enough to outline the pluses minuses and the implications of such a move.  It would be a useful start for someone who wishes to embark on such a move, don''t you think?

I believe that our good poster YC has given all of you who favour such a move the way ahead, if you look back on his posts.  The major move being that those in favour must stay away from games until their wishes are fulfilled to their satisfaction.  The major decision accompanying this is to decide who you are gong to put in Worthy''s and Delia''s place and who is ready to buy the share holding after you have convinced her to sell. Always be certain that you have candidates who have buckets of money for the plan to get off to a bright start for the plan to succeed, and it''s very important that you are prepared to bribe a successful manager of repute who will guarantee you success with a limited fan base and some one who will want a group of at least twenty two first team players to use in his attempt to get us into the prem, all of these by the way should be at similar skill levels, and be ready to sit on the bench and be ready at the drop of a hat to do their bit on the pitch. Also all of them will be on similar levels of pay and be prepared to fit in with your demands for immediate success.  Because of their higher skill levels their pay demands will be higher and our stadium will have to guarantee another 10000 fans at least to generate the funds for the extra wages.  Were'' waiting with bated breath. 

Before we hound Delia and Doncaster I want evidence that they have stopped Worthy from buying more players.

They were prepared to let Worthy buy Coterill for 2 million, thats hardly keeping him from buying players.

They are guilty of letting Worthy get this far, they should have acted at the end of last season and given a new manager a budget and and a chance

to have a clear out and bring in some new players.

If we are not challenging for promotion in JAN I would be in favor of selling Earnie for at least what we payed, hopefully more and using that money to rebuild the squad with a new manager.

[quote user="roland"]

MORTY- are you on the clubs payroll or just completely blind to the fact this club has gone backwards since the promotion year. get you out of this site i reckon doughnut!

[/quote]

Listen, doughnut. I''m here for the long term, read my tag line below. It''s called loyalty. You want instant success go support chelsea and bleat on their message board.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="morty"]

Sigh.

[/quote]

OH NO, things are really bad when the Captain, Splat and pie girl gets grief too, now I really am depressed.

[/quote]

Marty, I hear we''ve put in a 2 million bid for a horse from suffolk, things may be looking up!!

ps  Loving your avatars!!

[quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]And replace with who?......... Any Russian billionaires out there fancy moving to the Norfolk Broads?[/quote]

And replace with . . . a consortium who realise that an ambitious and successful football club is one of the city''s key selling points which will attract investment to the area and invigorate the business community.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

[quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]And replace with who?......... Any Russian billionaires out there fancy moving to the Norfolk Broads?[/quote]

And replace with . . . a consortium who realise that an ambitious and successful football club is one of the city''s key selling points which will attract investment to the area and invigorate the business community.

[/quote]

Maybe the consortium will consist of Lord Lucan, Father Christmas and Bernard Manning. Delia is a fan with cash. She helped us out when we were in trouble. The borad made some mistakes when we were in the Premiership but dont forget that they took brave decisions to ensure we got there in the first place. The main criticism I would have of her is that she is too loyal to those she employs. Remember that Hamilton only left because the fans forced him too. Apart from that she has been an excellent person for our club. When I look at teams like Newcastle, who are run by people only interested in ripping off the fans and making as much money for themselves as possible I am glad we are lead by a fan who has NCFC in their hearts. I think that if someone wanted to invest in the club who could do a better job then she would step aside, being that her first motivation is doing what is best for the club.

yet another thought provoking posting about getting every man and his dog out of carrow road - some people just defy belief 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now, now beelsie, your oxygen is precious at this stage of life so I recommend you don''t put any of it on hold waiting for serious input.[/quote]

DEAR YC!!! You cannot be serious.   On this particular subject I gave up on serious input and discussion long ago.  You, of fairly long years, also realise, as I do that to give a project of this nature serious thought needs serious thought processes , as I view the previous input over the last two seasons that is seriously lacking, as was the WO protest. YC you will have read my views on the vociferous WOut''s they are a bunch of junkies, who cannot realise that you made a serious attempt to get them to mobilise themselves to stay away from games until they get their own way.  After all they readily say that they are in the majority, and surely by staying away and not buying season tickets will have the desired effect.  I personally don''t give a hoot what they do!!

I having weighed up all the pros and cons have worked out that to allow Worthy and co to carry on is the cheapest and most practical option, where, we will, as a club, succeed or fail, and whatever the outcome, the necessary steps will be taken by whoever is in the driving seat at the time and is willing to put up with such a miserable bunch of moaning Minnie''s as those who misguidedly make up to the present W Out group.  Who if they are correct in their assumption that they are in the majority hold all the trump cards, yet still do not have the guts to stay away on match days and build their castles in the air.  And dream of a take over by someone who has been held at gun point to make a share offer to Delia by the hierarchy of the W Out brigade.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]MM    We have existed as a club for many years, we like many others are not well blessed with fabulous footballing achievements.  You express a hope in a consortium being formed.  I believe that often these are formed by successful people who have money to spare and have an affinity with the location, and are willing to see little or no return for their money.  In the hard business world of today there are not too many people of that nature who have to my knowledge come forward with a business plan for the acquisition of NCFC.  Delia and hubby have in their way kept us afloat, there has for them been a vast amount of criticism of their efforts on NCFC''s behalf.  Any interested people of the sort likely to be interested in our club will most certainly have been put off by the murmuring  of discontent shown by certain factions of our fan base