Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Infatuated Managers

Why is it all the rubbish managers, Potato head, Colin Warnock, Pardwho, Micky Adams have to comment on Norwich. Surely if they concentrated managing their own clubs instead of trying to run Norwich they may be in a better position themselves.
They miss the point if we go up & come back down we will do it with decorum & grace but we will be stronger to launch a challenge the following year. We will also still exist as the best Football club in the world. Next year will be exciting & fun & I would imagine all of the managers listed above will be searching for new employment well before the end of next season. Personally I believe we will surprise a few people & stay up because we are well organised, keep our shape & have flare & most importantly disciplined, something all the managers above would do well to observe.

Also Carrow Road will be noisy & hostile & we will gain points, Chelsea hung on for a draw 2 years ago & we are a better side now.

Come on you Yellows stick the words back in their mouths

I agree. The fans have a big part to play. Keep behind the team and not heap too much pressure on them. Remember, 4th bottom is the target.

Having said that, if you look at the overpaid, overhyped shower of sit at Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Man City, I can see us doing well. Our team spirit and fan loyalty is worth a 10 point head start.

Can anyone seriously say Hucks will not score against Man City (should they even stay up)

LOL At last ! .............. I would say that Hucks dreams of stuffing Mancity ! ...and who could blame him ?

He may not get the opportunity. They may be in the Nationwide. Oh how satisfying that would be for him.

staying up isnt a easy challenge i think
i mean look at pompy, about 5 games in and top of the premire!
then dissolved away!
watched a live game on sky the other day and the crowd was sooo quiet
i agree with the coment that "team spirit and surport is worth a ten point head start"
Carrow Road fans are brilliant!:
OTBC