Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Hope we play 4-3-3 against Walsall

Hope we play 4-3-3 against Walsall....we need to bury them and send out a message to the Mackems and Baggies that WE are the best team in the league. I dont mind who the 3rd midfield is, take any one from Jimbo, WLY and Cooper leaving the other 2 on the bench with Crichton and Iwan ( for a sentimental appearance when we are 4-0 up). CHARGE!!!!!!!!

Some great chants today (that was one of them)

Also, "sing up the press box" and an ironic "Chase out!" from the snakepit.

PS Congrats to the guy in front of me who missed 3 goals. That''ll teach you to get up and down like a tarts knickers all through the game.

I couldn''t believe the people who were leaving before the end of the game!! Five nil up, almost certainly promoted, a fantastic atmosphere and some "fans" leave early....what on earth else could they possibly want to get them to stay and salute the team at the final whistle?????

And did you see the blow up doll getting passed round the river end, morale breaking out all over the ground!!

Hi all, this is my first post so be very geninal with me!
the doll was bouncing around near us for quite a while
it had andy marshall written in a `area of the body that seemed very apt

When the doll reached the steward on the peri track at one point, he seemed to have a quick look at it, and promptly handed it back to someone in the crowd, and it was then sent on its merry way back up the stand again! Hilarious stuff!! Did anyone actually see it being blown up at all?