Sign in to follow this  
Jersey canary

Away Prices

Just read a post from someone quoting the prices that we will be charged for going to away games next season - such as Chelsea £35 (lowest price), sorry already accepted promotion had before the stoke game!!!

Any chance of us charging their fans the same price for a ticket at carrow road, obviously do the same for each club, charge whatever they intend to charge us?

Thoughts?

I dont think you are allowed to charge more than you do for the same stand and comparable section. ie the other wing of the south stand. Mind you I think you will find that the casual ticket prices at CR will go up anyway.

good idea, if they charge around £40, then thats what the away fans should be charged.
i''ll get onto the phone to the FA right away........

Being only a little bored in my employment I decided to do some statto research into Premiership away ticket prices this afternoon. Source: footballgroundguide.co.uk based on this year''s prices in the designated away areas

Arsenal £31
Villa £22
Brum £30-38
Blackburn £28
Bolton £27-31
Charlton £20-35
Chelsea £31-49
Everton £24-26
Fulham £28-30
Leeds £22-29
Leicester £22-32
Liverpool £26-29
Man C £20-27
Man U £25-29
Boro £20
Newcastle £27
Pompey £29
Soton £24-28
Spurs £25-40
Wolves £29

WBA £20
Mackems £24

In all to have visited these grounds this season would have cost between £550 - £600 depending on where you sat.

My away season ticket is being arranged so to pay for it I would like to offer my Grandmother for sale to the highest bidder or indeed an organ - first come first served.