Sign in to follow this  
Tilt

Forum Idea

Any chance you could put a little symbol or dot or something by threads that we''re replied to? I read all of them but only reply to a few and in my old age seem to forget which ones I have posted in. Most forums I frequent have a little dot in the centre of the post icon if you''ve replied to it. Cheers.

Even better idea. Why not get some proper forum software instead of this "thing"?
Sorry admin blokes, but I''ve been spoiled over the years by VBulletin which is imo by far the best, most feature filled and stable forum software out there. It costs money, but then quality does (Huckerby...)

Sort it out and give us a forum to be proud of (and with lots of smilies so we can celebrate in style!)
Check out RSC forums (sim racing community I spend faaar too much time in) and feel the quality of VB:

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/forum.php?

Herb

Herb if you''ve been spoiled over the years with VBulletin then p**s off back there. I personally think this forum is blooy brilliant, the best football related message board I''ve ever been on. Keep up the good work moderators.

So you don''t think better forum software could improve it?
I''m not having a go at the board''s general atmosphere or people (well, most of them!) just bemoaning the slow operation and lack of features.
Even though you seem to disagree, I think I''m entitled to an opinion without being told to piss off.

Herb