Sign in to follow this  
KidCanary

Transparency - a double edged sword

The recent info posted on our transfer dealings has been very enlightening and i applaud the club for giving us the fans so much inside info?If you take whats happened in the last 24 hours, the club displays info on the Cotterill saga and numerous posters then attack the club for not having a backup plan etc etc.How do you know they didnt, you assume this because nothing else has been disclosed.  As much as the club has given us we are never going to know every thing.I''m glad we can find out information like this, it makes me feel more like we are part of a club but I feel if the club is going to take such actions we need to have a little faith.What i think is we should give the club the benefit of the doubt in such situations until this trust is proven to be misplaced and I certainly can not think of any act by the board or management in the current regime that would prompt this.What are peoples thoughts on this?

My thoughts in this instance are that you are guilty of starting too many needless threads based around the same subject.

[quote user="shyster"]My thoughts in this instance are that you are guilty of starting too many needless threads based around the same subject.[/quote]I have mentioned it in a few replies, but thought best to start my own topic.But thanks for the helpful and constructive reply.

I have to agree with kidcanary, i`m sure the club had other targets/plan b c or d, but at some point you have to focus or concentrate on your main target, and at the stage when they realised the deal could be off, was there enough time to get a medical, agree personal terms etc.

Worthy was slated when he let Danny Crow leave, but as most of us sam on Big Ron Manager what kind of attitude and work ethic he had, and i too was one who was disapointed when Crow left, I`m sure it would have been easy for Worthy to state Crows attitude was very poor, but he didnt and i think he deserves credit for that.

I am as upset as anyone that no one has been  brought in, but i do not think it was for the lack of trying or preperation.

And Shyster,  i think your post was pointless too, if you dont wish to read a post, or you find it repetative stop reading!! 

[quote user="KidCanary"][quote user="shyster"]My thoughts in this instance are that you are guilty of starting too many needless threads based around the same subject.[/quote]

I have mentioned it in a few replies, but thought best to start my own topic.

But thanks for the helpful and constructive reply.
[/quote]

I apologise for singling you out, Kid, but it is something that happens on this message board all to often. It''s hard enough keeping track of discussions owing to posts taking so long to get through pending moderation without the creation & flooding of repetitive thread topics.

no worries shyster, although i did mention the assumption point the main focus of this post was whether the board being so up front was a good idea, which i feel i had touch on in my previous posts.