Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

disillusioned!!

i can´t quite understand why we did not go for more players, i must admit i am disappointed that the cotteril guy turned us down buit be honest had we ever heard of him before??? and 2 million is a bit steep.... why not go for a proven goal scorer like kuqi or eastwood or zmora even??'' i know zamora is a long shot but still he canyt be hyappy on west hams bench every week!!! all our rivals made signings palace got kuqi saints got idakez n ow he would havce been a great signing, sunderland strenghtened, coventry bought a certasin striker so all clubs strengthened and we are the team in this division who have signed the least number of players.... what will happen to us if earnie gets injured next week and cannot play until january.... loan signings would not be adequate because if they were of any quality they would already be playing bar a fall out with their manager!!! i just dont feel that the board and worthy hagve any ambition  well it at least doesnt match ours!!! i wander hucks will have to say about this after he already something earlier in the4 summer!!

[:@]   Why have you started two threads saying pretty much exactly the same thing? That thing being about lack of transfers, threads of which subject are obviously all over the message board.

Wouldn''t it be better for you to add your comments to one of the myriad threads already discussing the same subject, or are you blind?

I was under the impression that Zamora was currently not on the bench every week?

[quote user="joshmickelburgh"]i can´t quite understand why we did not go for more players, i must admit i am disappointed that the cotteril guy turned us down buit be honest had we ever heard of him before??? and 2 million is a bit steep.... why not go for a proven goal scorer like kuqi or eastwood or zmora even??'' i know zamora is a long shot but still he canyt be hyappy on west hams bench every week!!! all our rivals made signings palace got kuqi saints got idakez n ow he would havce been a great signing, sunderland strenghtened, coventry bought a certasin striker so all clubs strengthened and we are the team in this division who have signed the least number of players.... what will happen to us if earnie gets injured next week and cannot play until january.... loan signings would not be adequate because if they were of any quality they would already be playing bar a fall out with their manager!!! i just dont feel that the board and worthy hagve any ambition  well it at least doesnt match ours!!! i wander hucks will have to say about this after he already something earlier in the4 summer!![/quote]