Sign in to follow this  
the nut

we have no choice but to go for sutton!!!

we have to sign him up its as simple as that. while the board has been out lookin to offer millions for a new target man they just dont realise that the soloution couldnt be easier in sutton. he unattached he more than happy to join with family already being in the area yet they still refuse to sign him. why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

a) he''s injured.

b) Worthington has said he doesn''t need him

c) if he''s that great why hasn''t anyone else signed him ? 

You can get away with this kind of nonsense in July, before we''ve kicked a ball, but it''s the 1st of September today.  We''ve got a squad full of match fit players and you want to sign a 33 year old who would be more expensive than our top wage earner, and who would not be remotely match fit for another 6 weeks.

I thought we should sigf him but now would be pointless. He is 2 months behind after doing no pre-season training and obviously has injury pronlems. I doubt he would have the fitness evels required, playing local cricket is 1 thing, pro football another.

[quote user="the nut"]we have to sign him up its as simple as that. while the board has been out lookin to offer millions for a new target man they just dont realise that the soloution couldnt be easier in sutton. he unattached he more than happy to join with family already being in the area yet they still refuse to sign him. why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

Probably for the same reasons that no-one else has signed him.

" yet they still refuse to sign him. why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? "

for the same reason EVERY other club in the country haven''t bothered either

must be something that they know that those who post on message boards don''t know

There are still quite a few unattached players out there. One or two catch the eye ? (I don''t mean Jim Brennan and Mark Rivers !)

Category:Unattached footballers

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A category for football (soccer) players who are currently without a club, but are still active, i.e. they have not retired.

Pages in category "Unattached footballers"

There are 94 pages in this section of this category.

A

B

C

D

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

M cont.

N

P

R

S

T

V

W

X

Z

I was informed at the weekend that Chris Sutton has had a knee operation in recent weeks and is still recovering therefore that would make him unavailable.

loads fo quality on that "unnatached list"

i cant believe How low Fareely has ended up.. eh always seemed Handy for Villa.

We should go for Fadiga, or Bunjevcevic

jas :)