Sign in to follow this  
1st Wizard

grrrrr

i cannot belive my football club norwich city.... wat a joke, we make a good start to the season and then we dont try and match ourt ambition with pour signings.... we had money to bnurn why not spend it.... palace buy kuqi what was wrong with putting ina bid for him or eastwood..... i cannot belive it.... loan players are second rate and almost never work out with the excveption of hucks and crouch!!!! i wudnt be suprised if by january we are mid table to play offss

Josh.

We''ve obviously got a fair bit of money squirrelled away. Enough to get QUALITY loan players in like Hux, Crouch, Harper and Cooper (remember him?).

When we''ve brought QUALITY loan players in in the recent past it has been spectacularly successful.We''ve done it before so there is every reason to be hopeful that we can do it again. Nothing to grrrrr about yet.

[quote user="joshmickelburgh"]i cannot belive my football club norwich city.... wat a joke, we make a good start to the season and then we dont try and match ourt ambition with pour signings.... we had money to bnurn why not spend it.... palace buy kuqi what was wrong with putting ina bid for him or eastwood..... i cannot belive it.... loan players are second rate and almost never work out with the excveption of hucks and crouch!!!! i wudnt be suprised if by january we are mid table to play offss[/quote]

how do you know that city didnt try to buy eastwood or kuqi or cotterill ,but if the other teams are asking to much then we will not get ourselves in debt  even more.

"loan players are 2nd rate" and then you say except hucks and crotch.sorry but its up to the players to perform on the pitch and also they should play out of there skin if they want to stay just like hucks did.

and if we are in the play offs in january i would be happy with that.

QUALITY LOANS ?????

we were lucky with hux and crouch.  both were out of wrongly out of favor with there managers.

if there is quality out there would they not be in with a chance of playing for there club.

we were lucky once i doubt we will be again.  ( as last season proves ).

thank you dr livingstone you summed my point up better than i did!!! and sorry but i sed mid table to play offs i dint mean in the play offs and by that time if you are there then then it would taike aphenomenal run to get automatic promotion

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]

Josh.

We''ve obviously got a fair bit of money squirrelled away. Enough to get QUALITY loan players in like Hux, Crouch, Harper and Cooper (remember him?).

When we''ve brought QUALITY loan players in in the recent past it has been spectacularly successful.We''ve done it before so there is every reason to be hopeful that we can do it again. Nothing to grrrrr about yet.

[/quote]After the way Worthy treated the last two loan signings ( Rehman and Johannson ) I can''t see any premiership club willing to send their decent players to Norwich.  I forgot that Worthy has had a word with his mate Pat Rice at Arsenal; still waiting to see the class loanings coming from the gunners.