I was more worried for the club. They may start to listen to the ''fans'' and sign both him and Sutton.

After all, he lives close, he is not signed with anyone and he did play for the club and Sunday''s game proves he still wants to play for City.

" So now you''ve taken to slagging off Eadie,"

eh !

I know inventing things and arguing against them is a pretty routine on here but that is just being totally silly.

[quote user="if youre rubbish and you know it clap your hands"]So now you''ve taken to slagging off Eadie, [/quote]

No ones slagging off Eadie.
You really need to chill out sometimes, are you Eadie''s missus or something?

my gawd, people are so pathetic!

back on-topic thou;

i too would like to find out how Eadie is, because it did look quite nasty, and nothing more has been said of it.

Which hopefully means he is ok.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I was more worried for the club. They may start to listen to the ''fans'' and sign both him and Sutton.

After all, he lives close, he is not signed with anyone and he did play for the club and Sunday''s game proves he still wants to play for City.[/quote]Yawn!

[quote]So now you''ve taken to slagging off Eadie, in my opinion one of the finest players to pull on the yellow and green, and in some of our darkest days was our brightest hope.....and you have the audacity to criticise the loyalty and the support of others.[/quote]I know its pathetic isn''t it, a perfectly nice post showing genuine concern for a great Norwich City player and what a surprise all ralph can do is be rude and negative

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I was more worried for the club. They may start to listen to the ''fans'' and sign both him and Sutton. After all, he lives close, he is not signed with anyone and he did play for the club and Sunday''s game proves he still wants to play for City.[/quote]

somebody asks a serious question and somehow its turned into something else totally unrelated.

Keep on  slamming the fans.

[quote user="If I had the wings of a sparrow"]My return to the Pink un board lasted all of about 3-hours, I ask a serious question about a City legend & the children come out. For Mackenzie''s debut he had a collision with Whymark & had to be carried off & it looked quire serious. Back to WOTB for me.[/quote]

I agree with you completely, this message board used to be quite entertaining, but now is just full of "I''m right, your''e wrong" types who are all too quick to moan at anything that''s even close to resembling an opinion. Anyone would think the club had paid them to come on here...I didn''t realise the term "true supporter" meant kissing Nigel''s backside at every opportunity...

It''s little wonder why I (not to mention many others) rarey use this message board now, as there are better alternatives.

There are two extremes on here

• Those who want Worthy out and will use any piece of news as

"evidence" for this, complaining about everything the club does. 

This extreme consists of the likes of Mr Rankin, NotWorthy and We Need

A Manager.  These creatures dub anyone expressing

pro-club/pro-Worthy views as "KTF" as use the term as a form of mockery.

• Those who will defend everything the club does, no matter how big

or small, and will label anyone saying otherwise as disruptive, whilst

setting themselves up as the one and only "true supporter".  This

camp is made up of... well... Ralph Wright.  Marty seems to be

joining him, but the jury is still out on that one.

But in amongst all this is the majority of us who can see both sides

and would like to use this message board to debate, inform and

entertain.

Unfortunately, it seems to be those in the middle territory that suffer...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]There are two extremes on here

• Those who want Worthy out and will use any piece of news as "evidence" for this, complaining about everything the club does.  This extreme consists of the likes of Mr Rankin, NotWorthy and We Need A Manager.  These creatures dub anyone expressing pro-club/pro-Worthy views as "KTF" as use the term as a form of mockery.

• Those who will defend everything the club does, no matter how big or small, and will label anyone saying otherwise as disruptive, whilst setting themselves up as the one and only "true supporter".  This camp is made up of... well... Ralph Wright.  Marty seems to be joining him, but the jury is still out on that one.

But in amongst all this is the majority of us who can see both sides and would like to use this message board to debate, inform and entertain.

[/quote]

I came up with a great idea for this last night!

On a match day at Carra Rud, both sides could be supplied armbands with a crest representing their corner of the argument. Something that clearly states their opinion from a distance. Then, it would be arranged that each side sits with their own kind - i figured that you''d then have 2 giant groups of fans singing what they feel to be right and in opposition to each other... !!!

but then it became clear that in reality, you''d have 10 seats filled with one side, 10 with the opposition, and 26,024 people watching the game and cheering Norwich on...

(n.b. this is a jocular post. it has been posted with a smile on my face. no one needs to take this seriously... all is good. everything is well. OTBC)

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]There are two extremes on here

• Those who want Worthy out and will use any piece of news as "evidence" for this, complaining about everything the club does.  This extreme consists of the likes of Mr Rankin, NotWorthy and We Need A Manager.  These creatures dub anyone expressing pro-club/pro-Worthy views as "KTF" as use the term as a form of mockery.

• Those who will defend everything the club does, no matter how big or small, and will label anyone saying otherwise as disruptive, whilst setting themselves up as the one and only "true supporter".  This camp is made up of... well... Ralph Wright.  Marty seems to be joining him, but the jury is still out on that one.

But in amongst all this is the majority of us who can see both sides and would like to use this message board to debate, inform and entertain.

[/quote]

Evil, you can''t have been paying attention or you''d realise that CJF (Mr Rankin) has moved on a bit since last season.  He still tends to overreact and probably always will, but so did his father and grandfather before him I expect.  It''s not a crime.  Live and let live. 

As for people who call themselves "NotWorthy" or "We need a Manager", what can you expect?  They''ve not been on here much at all lately. 

Ralph unfortunately does not have an original thought in his head.  Ask him to back up his point of view with evidence and he resorts to insults.  It comes of being born in Ipswich (Ralph, your secret is out . . .)

Marty''s "head is not right" due to spending too much time fondling his piggies . . . 

If there''s one thing worse than a moaner, it''s someone moaning about the moaners.