Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Mundane Celebrations!

Now this is going to sound a bit carping, but as City are scoring a hatfull of of goals, are''nt the celebrations by our goalscorers a tad boring. My favourite City player, Matt Svennsons efforts are awful, so unlike his performances thank goodness.

When was the last time a City player went really OTT after scoring a goal?. and whats the best you''ve seen?.

I can thinkof two'', which are favourites of mine.

Alesbury in a Cup game, where I recall, all 11 players got down on their knees, and in a straight line proceeded to ''waddle'' around the epitch. Alesbury Ducks, get it?.

And the other was not a player but a manager, dear old Barry Fry of Peterborough. Everytime Posh scored he would run down the complete length of the stand, doing ''high fives'' with the front row. I always liked that.

I know you lot out there must have seen some good ones in your time, so lets have ''em please. They may give our Champions some ideas.

I thought MacKenzie was planning something special for his first Carrow Road goal. Something to do with his childs christening I believe. I admit I was up the other end of the ground but I couldnt see anything on his vest apart from a few sweat stains. Perhaps Sir Nigel intervened.

One of my favourite celebrations was a few years ago (8/9) when the lads scored at the river end. They proceeded to line up in front of the family enclosure and do the Grease Lightening dance. Quality.

the last time i saw any norwich players going over the top was when flem scored against cardiff at home.

i think norwich players should start gymnastic lessons, learn team bonding and watch stacks of videos of goal celebrations and conjour up something a little bi imaginative.

but hey! come on! we cant complain!

at least we arent ips*** and have to think of ways to celebrate conceding goals!

the best celebration i have seen outside of carrow road was when the player who scored got back to the golf course and sunk his putt into the corner flag (hole) cant remember who that was tho!

OTBC

I seem to remember Holty going absolutely mental after his goal at Coventry. Perhaps he should hold some training sessions about how to behave like that when stone cold sober ''cos he certainly seems able to do it!

Lol!!!

You can tell that absolutely EVERYTHING is in order at a club when someone has to start that thread!!

Good luck and enjoy it for every single minute.....it''ll happen on Weds cos we never ever beat Palace down there

We didn''t beat them either! You''d be in good company! I bet the Baggies bored them into submission, however. Does anyone know how they got on there?