Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Curbishley

Alan Curbishley is targeting a full-time return to management before the end of the year after his six-month break from football.

But the 48-year-old, who quit as Charlton boss in May, insists the Premiership was not his sole target.

He told BBC Sport: "From October I''ll put myself back on the market.

"But I''m fairly open - I wouldn''t just say I want a return to the Premiership and nothing else. The Championship interests me too."

Worthy out [;)]

My dear boy, you appear to have discovered a black hole, and find yourself stuck in the 2005/06 season. 

I prescribe 1 ticket to carrow road once a fortnight, this should help you rediscover your inner-fan.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

This board seems to have a problem

[/quote]Indeed.People who can''t let last season go.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]I think we should brace ourselves for another 3 person protest and a petition showing that 123,000 Norwich fans want Worthy Out![/quote]

Change the record !!

Beam me up.....................

Sven, Mark Magee, Rob Newman etc etc etc all out of work managers, why don''t you mention any of them?? what is the point of this thread?

Am I wrong, or was the crucial bit of Alex''s post the little emoticon at the bottom?I thought it was a little mischievous wind-up - seems like the problem with the board could be a failure to lighten up?Anyway, as Hucker might say, b*llocks to barmen, I''m off for an early one, cheers.

Worthington is no more than a lame duck now , anybody with any sense can see he is just lapping up Martin Hunters praise . Worthington couldnt turn a car round let alone a football team , why do the crowd not sing his name ? because they want him out simple as .

if delia suggested ''doing a charlton'' was adding curbs to the club, rather than yo-yoing up and down, then i''d probably be happy with that.  however, given the start we''ve made under the new city duo, they probably deserve their chance this season.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Alan Curbishley is targeting a full-time return to management before the end of the year after his six-month break from football.

But the 48-year-old, who quit as Charlton boss in May, insists the Premiership was not his sole target.

He told BBC Sport: "From October I''ll put myself back on the market.

"But I''m fairly open - I wouldn''t just say I want a return to the Premiership and nothing else. The Championship interests me too."

Worthy out [;)]

[/quote]I think it was meant as a joke, but some people here seem to have had a bit of a sense of humor bypass recently, lighten up!

whoever wrote the original story also needs to learn to count... may-september does not equal 6 months

Pfft! Journalists!

jas :)