Sign in to follow this  
roland

HOW MANY TRUE FANS POST ON THIS SITE?????????

After reading several posts today, it would appear that anyone who dares to have an opinion that is different from someone else''s is not a true fan. Certain people write total rubbish on here and expect people to agree with them. This site is not for people who stick to their views, it would appear it is only for those who constantly change their opinion. Anyone can come on a website and say they have had a season ticket for x amount of years, and feel that this gives them the right to have the only good views for the club, but how many of these so called fans who post are true supporters?????????  

matt, if you are a true supporter why are you asking in a previous post to sign s**t like nacho nova. Am i a true supporter? its like i said earlier anyone can come on the web and say they have been going to games for years, but have they??? i would say i''m as true as the majority of posters. 

[quote]

What have i done:?

Put money into the club: Check

Supported the board: Check

Supported the gaffer: Check

So do does that make me a true fan? CHECK

[/quote]I find it rather odd you don''t support the club though, thats the most important thingI don''t support the gaffer am I not a true fan?Alot of people don''t have the opportunity to put money into the club are they not true fans?

[quote] user="Lonnie Lynn (Common)"]

[/quote]

But did you stay for the lap of hounour after the Wolves game?

How does one define a true fan. I myself like others turn up week in week out despite my dissatisfactions at the manager or my reservations concerning the boards ambition. Am I a true fan. Others are completely behind everything the board and manager regardless. Are they the real fans. Answer is in my view we are all true fans if we turn up and give the team 100% support during the game. Views about how the club is run should be discussed as that is what football is all about opinions but when Saturday comes we should come together in a united front as one to support the team.

OTBC

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote] user="Lonnie Lynn (Common)"]

[/quote]

[/quote]So in order to be a true fan you had to stay for the lap of honour? What a load of rubbish

[quote]What a truely rubbish post! I''m sorry, but you cannot judge who is a true supporter on the basis that they want Worthy Out, or don''t go to every game, or don''t stay for a lap of honour, etc. What a load of old rubbish.[/quote]Thank you Thorpe Area, Glad to see that someone else agrees your allowed to freely express yourself, within reason, without being branded a non supporter

rubbish, of course true fans can have a difference of opinion, it''s opinions that make the game of football such an entertaining spectacle and topic of discussion.

I think we''ve all been rumbled lads, I was hoping my love for luton town wouldn''t be uncovered, damn and after all them posts made and time spent here.

I post on this site, not sure I am a true fan though, I have a three year season ticket, shares, NCFC credit card, use Norwich City Travel when booking my holiday, only buy official NCFC merchandise from the club, travelled the lenghth and breadth of the country supporting my club, not a member of "Worthy Out", do not boo my own players, did not applaud or cheer the opposition goal (note the singular)  but I do still harbour some misgivings about the ability of Nigel Worthington and his tactics, am an advocate of reasoned debate on the subject - So in summary I am clearly a heretic that should be banished from Carrow Rd and burnt at the stake.... 

sob, just read your reply to yc, because you think you are mr norwich does that give you the right on a previous post to tell people they have no right to be on the message board. like i said earlier any monkey can claim to have a season ticket, shares, credit card or even their own brick in the jarold stand. its very easy to spin people a line on the net. all the city stuff you claim to have makes me think that you are not genuine because most real fans will feel that they dont have anything to prove.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I post on this site, not sure I am a true fan though, I have a three year season ticket, shares, NCFC credit card, use Norwich City Travel when booking my holiday, only buy official NCFC merchandise from the club, travelled the lenghth and breadth of the country supporting my club, not a member of "Worthy Out", do not boo my own players, did not applaud or cheer the opposition goal (note the singular)  but I do still harbour some misgivings about the ability of Nigel Worthington and his tactics, am an advocate of reasoned debate on the subject - So in summary I am clearly a heretic that should be banished from Carrow Rd and burnt at the stake.... [/quote]

I am also a similar Heretic!!

btw Marty, who is this fine young filly?

[quote user="roland"]matt, if you are a true supporter why are you asking in a previous post to sign s**t like nacho nova. . [/quote]

Because 21 Goals in 44 SPL Starts is absolutely shite. I am saying that if mckenzie goes then novo would be a better replacement who wouldnt cost millions. Please tell me, would any of our other strikers mckenzie included have that record in the Spl if they played, bar Earshaw possibly. NO

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=26382

Wherever he''s played he''s scored goals regularly, why is he shite?

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote] user="Lonnie Lynn (Common)"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So in order to be a true fan you had to stay for the lap of honour? What a load of rubbish
[/quote]

Oh dear, not studying at The School of Humour then?

This post was so ridiculous that it needed a furter daft measure of ''trueness'', I''m pleased to see that he/she needed to answer.

I have a fiurther question for Lonnie Lynn (Common), how did you put money into the club, was it by Cheque?

Roland, you have suused me out I am clearly an Ipswich fan!!. Read my response to your thread and you will see that I say that I am a heretic that should be burned at the stake. With regard to my response to Yankee Canary, I was actaully being sarcastic (See earlier posts in that thread to see where I stand on the issue). It saddens me that I have to explain these things to you.....

matt, take your pick of the norwich strikers to do well in scotland, use john sutton as an example, could not make it at millwall but holding his own in scotland. if nacho is so good how come he cant even get into a second rate scottish team.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I post on this site, not sure I am a true fan though, I have a three year season ticket, shares, NCFC credit card, use Norwich City Travel when booking my holiday, only buy official NCFC merchandise from the club, travelled the lenghth and breadth of the country supporting my club, not a member of "Worthy Out", do not boo my own players, did not applaud or cheer the opposition goal (note the singular)  but I do still harbour some misgivings about the ability of Nigel Worthington and his tactics, am an advocate of reasoned debate on the subject - So in summary I am clearly a heretic that should be banished from Carrow Rd and burnt at the stake.... [/quote]

I am also a similar Heretic!!

btw Marty, who is this fine young filly?

[/quote]

That young filly, is ‘er in doors, I warned her that she should be more careful whilst going in and out of the garden in a partial state of dress because the neighbours might cop and eyeful. Anyway, in the end I snapped a pic as she was putting the washing out to dry and to teach her a lesson here it is! Who could resist a partially dressed lady in NCFC attire, a dream combination s far as I’m concerned.

[quote user="roland"]if nacho is so good how come he cant even get into a second rate scottish team.[/quote]

Rangers - A Second rate scottish team? I would have said they are as good as any other scottish team.

I attend all our home games, I went to two of our friendlies, I get to about 6-10 away games, I have shares, I give my team 100% support during the game, I have never booed a player, I love Hucks but I don''t believe Worthy is the right man to take us forward so does that make me less of a true fan than others?

OK,OK,OK....

I admit it,   I''m not a true supporter.   I''ve only supported them for the last 33 yrs of my life - I only went to my first game when I was five, sorry!   I also don''t live in Norfolk and I don''t own a current 06/07 season full kit to bed at night.

Once again, sorry and I''ll be off to support Chelsea now as I''m obviously a weak willed glory hunter at heart....

[quote user="cityangel"]

I attend all our home games, I went to two

of our friendlies, I get to about 6-10 away games, I have shares, I

give my team 100% support during the game, I have never booed a player,

I love Hucks but I don''t believe Worthy is the right man to take

us forward so does that make me less of a true fan than others?

[/quote]

No, but going on about all the time makes you very boring....

;)

i think recent titles and trophies will tell you they are not quite as good as any other scottish team and i''m sure chris sutton could back this up. sounds like you are a closet ger.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I attend all our home games, I went to two of our friendlies, I get to about 6-10 away games, I have shares, I give my team 100% support during the game, I have never booed a player, I love Hucks but I don''t believe Worthy is the right man to take us forward so does that make me less of a true fan than others?

[/quote]

But if he did take us forward would you change your mind or are you like the bloke who runs the WO site who''s changing his stance to (and I''m paraphrasing here) ''I never liked him in the first place so the campaign will contine until he''s gone''.

An interesting point has cropped up here, the issue of loyalty to the club and the money you were willing to invest in it.

On both occasions I did although not ten of thousands of pounds I like to think I did my bit sand to my mind in very much a key element of being a true supporter. More importantly I think I’m right in saying the minimum amount was £100 (please feel free to correct me) and as such if your attending games home or away on any sort of regular basis ought really to be achievable with a few sacrifices.

If though you took your spare £100 and spent it on clothes, computer games, ham burgers or any other thing you would normally do with your spare loot than then to my mind you do indeed take a step down the pecking order of loyal fans. You put something else you didn’t have to spend money on before the club you are meant to love.

Of course it wasn’t ever really an investment, it was a bung to the club and very worthwhile one which entitles to attend the AGM which I think is something of a privilege despite the spin the board seem content to apply.

Of course that is the final sign of true loyalty as frankly if I was at an AGM for any other company I had money in and it was handled like the clubs I think it is fair to say the board of directors would have been given a far harder ride.