Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Ho Hum, Sky Sports beckons again

My little superstition, following the City match through the score updates on Sky Sports. I started doing it absent mindedly with the Stoke match, so now I''m stuck with it. Can''t leave my chair until the match is over. Pathetic, I know, and exceptionally tedious for me, but I do feel you''ve got me to thank for our late goal last week. I almost hope we lose tomorrow, because the lawn really needs cutting...

Are you talking about soccer saturday with Jeff Stelling fool? By far and away the BEST footballing programme on the box! (except when match of the day returns on the BEEB next year!) When I''m at Uni and can''t make the games it isn''t uncommon for me to be sat from 12 when the programme starts to 6 when it finishes! Really informative, funny and with a superb presenter.

Mr Whiz,

I didn''t see it but I heard that Greeno came close by hitting the post. A couple dropped in the goal (including Worthy''s!) and a couple were completely embarassing! It is pretty bloody hard though!

I saw it earlier, we were actually much better than most of the teams that have done it!! Most either went just over or landed in the goal, Iwans was terrible only Svenssons was worse, which the pair got stick for!! Funny stuff but we did do better than most.

I think Tim and Helen have a bit of a soft spot for us...we could feature quite heavily over the next couple of weeks..."Norwich is the Power" !!

Even better than the crossbar challenge was the bit where Bryan Gunn unveiled the "Double Mac" t-shirt to the Ips**** fans in the studio!

Damn i missed it coz i was coaching from 10-12, i would have loved to see gunny do that!!!

I*****h who? Bring on the prem!!