Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Doncaster overheard on Coach to Torquay

From thenNest:

Just got a text off my mate NCFCRulz (Nest Columnist Foysta whom went to the game last night) who''s on his way to Torquay sitting opposite Neil Doncaster on the club coaches he says.

Quote:
Jus heard Doncaster talkin bout sibierski from Man City. apparently man city are tryin to off load him. Also Doncaster seems to know everythin bout mcleod, his exact height and everything, sounds like that could be a go.

Also From Foysta:

Wat a day! been way too long! Highlights have to be gettin there at 5:15?! (wats that all about!?), The REALLY, and i mean REALLY fit girl that kept wandering down along the front of the stand! and McKenzie telling their number 9 to "F*ck off!"

I don''t know how well this has been publisised down here but we only had 4 substitutes today for the first time in the history of the club. I spoke to Neil Doncaster and he informed us that we only took 16 players instead of the usual 18. The player missing was Paul McVeigh and Neil said that he picked up a knock before hand. We noticed that he didn''t even come out to start warming up so i''m just wondering if someone has perhaps made an offer for him???

Read into it what you will but i just thought i''d let you know why we only had 4 subs.

You know, CJF, for someone who complained yesterday about poor journalism from Archant, you don''t half post some cr*p on here...

[quote user="Death of Canaries"]You know, CJF, for someone who complained yesterday about poor journalism from Archant, you don''t half post some cr*p on here...
[/quote]

Actually Death, I know Rob (AKA Foysta) He was sat on the coach yesterday to Torquay and he was sat in the same row as Neil Doncaster, he texted Vaz about it as soon as he was on the bus.  And Yes Neil Doncaster was talking about Mccleod and Sibierski. Apparantly Man City are looking to offload Sibierski, and it is well known Mccleod is up for grabs, a quick google news search will probably show this to be the case.

The fact we may be interested in Mccleod (like half a dozen other clubs) is common knowledge. Sibierski could be a good signing  - but apparantly Everton were interested a few weeks ago.

Also I know Paul (AKA PJ Bimbo) whom went to Derby at the weekend and was chatting to Roger Munby before the Derby game.  I don''t know the chap ''Iwan''s Ex Dentist'', but many do on the NCFC internet community.

You know what I have actually met Neil Doncaster once, I caught him entering the ground and informed him we were one nil down to Great Yarmouth as he missed the start of said friendly.

My mate Meeky met Doncaster, hence why we know Worthy was not interested in signing Jason Koumas.

Having known these people I just thought you might like to know what they heard and found out when speaking and in the vicinity of some of the important people at Norwich City.  Take it or leave it thats your choice.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

My mate Meeky

[/quote]

Why does this remind me of Ali G and "me mate Dave..." :o)

But as he''s the master of spin and everything he says about NCFC is  to pull the wool over the eyes of the fans who pay their hard earned cash on season tickets and merchandise and shares and match day programmes and Delia pies and all his replies to emails are the same spin and his columns in the EDP don''t make sense ''cos he only every tells us spin and he contradicts everything he says and anyway he probably realised that the other people were hanging on his every word and decided to make up something to make himself look big and clever I bet he also talked about how fast his car went and how big his house is and how he knows everyone important in the football world including sir alex ferguson who calls him neilly and lets him call him fergy wergy and how he''s only doing the job at carrow road while he''s waiting to become the man whos in charge of fifa.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

But as he''s the master of spin and everything he says about NCFC is  to pull the wool over the eyes of the fans who pay their hard earned cash on season tickets and merchandise and shares and match day programmes and Delia pies and all his replies to emails are the same spin and his columns in the EDP don''t make sense ''cos he only every tells us spin and he contradicts everything he says and anyway he probably realised that the other people were hanging on his every word and decided to make up something to make himself look big and clever I bet he also thinks me, A load of squit, is a total asshole and talked about how fast his car went and how big his house is and how he knows everyone important in the football world including sir alex ferguson who calls him neilly and lets him call him fergy wergy and how he''s only doing the job at carrow road while he''s waiting to become the man whos in charge of fifa.

[/quote]

Spinmeister Supreme old Doomcaster!!  lol

Quality sentence Squit!!  I agree.