Sign in to follow this  
100% Sunderland

Good luck boys!

Do us a favour and win the league - it would be pitiful if ten men behind the ball tactics Albion won this league. You lot have been the most consistent performers all year and thoroughly deserve your success.

Do it in style, and then cross your fingers it''s us and not that team from down the road from you that come through the playoffs

We''ll certainly try and do you a favour!! I was rooting for a Sunderland win today, I really think if you had beaten the Baggies that you would have gone on to overtake them in the league and come up with us. You need to do us a favour now and beat the blue scum in the play off final, something like 7 nil will be fitting, defence like a sieve, you can''t go wrong!! Thanks again for your support 100%, and don''t worry, sexy football will win the league!!

Thanks 100% SUNDERLAND i wish a team like yours all the best joining us in the premiership. Teams like wba should not be allowed in the elite there &*£p. I hope you get to cardiff and do scum 10-0 just to highlight there rubbish defence. We could even set it up nicely for you when we play you. But im sure if you dont need the points you will give us the win just to stop the wba getting there hands on the title.

hello sunderland fan

would love you to pip wba to the post as i cannot stand them either, but i don''t think it is going to happen

and you might be shocked to hear this, but i actually want ipswich to go up via the play offs, many reasons, lots of mates who are ipswich fans, they are part of east anglia and it would be good for the region, and of course, six easy points next year

Agree with your feelings about Albion''s performance today. I struggled to stay awake, to be honest. They seem to be making a horrible habit of scoring last minute winners too. Some of my family come from your neck of the woods and, seeing as we have had so much good banter with your lot over the years, I for one will be crossing fingers, toes, etc. that you do make it, especially if it means a win at Cardiff at the expense of the binners. Be warned, though, they are (according to their manager, at least) the best team in this league, so you will have your work cut out - ha! ha!

Many thanks for that. Personally I do not want that lot down the road to get promotion. It may be selfish of me but I dont give a damn about the local derbies. As far as Ip.... are concerned they had their glory a couple of seasons ago and I feel that we need to go up by ourselves and just bask in the glory ourselves. We have waited 9 years for this and definately do not want to share it with Ips... Anglia TV would love it absolutely love it if they went up as well as they are their golden boys and I would love it if they reported on us in the Premiership and them in Div 1. Let us have the glory and let them suffer another few years. So Please Please Please stuff them in the Play Offs and join us for the big adventure next year.

I listened on the radio today and although self interest meant I was hoping for a draw it did seem as though WBA had no intention of actually trying to win the game and scored with their only chance in the second half. I have personally had a soft spot for Sunderland ever since the 85 cup final so I will be rooting for you in the play offs. Best wishes ( I just hope that you don''t beat us on 4 May to let WBA in for the title!).

Dude you have my utmost praise and my best wishes in the play-offs. I cant help but wish you beat the scummers in style at Cardiff, preferably by at least 5 goals, shoudn''t be too hard against their defence!

The fact that Albion beat you today was homage to their complete inability to play any stylish or decent football, and despit you being the only team that could possibly have destroyed our automatic-promotion hope i was praying you beat them, just to leave us 5 points clear.

Best of luck to you in the play-offs.

cheers mate, totally agree with you that it would be a disaster if 10 men behind the ball and HOOF tactics won them the league!!

its still possible that you can catch them but a bit of a tough ask now!!! if not, good luck in the play-offs, make sure the binners don''t win!!

I am glad WBA are coming up, thats one relegation place taken so we just need to be better than 2 other teams to stay up.

But Id prefer Sunderland than any of the others to join us.

Great fans and great stadium - few empty seats though today?

Cheers for all your kind words lads and lasses..... I do fear that we are losing a bit of bottle just at the crucial time but looking at the broader picture, if someone said this time last year that we''d be 3rd in the league with a crack at the playoffs I''d have laughed them outta here!
I too have a massive soft spot for Norwich ever since the 85 friendly final - Proper team, proper supporters, proper CITY (take note Tractor ****ers). Been to Norwich as many times as to your scumbag rivals..... I have never encountered any animosity at Carrow road - whereas at Portman Road they are anal - when they beat us the other week they were more obsessed with giving us the immensely intelligent "V''s" and "****er" signs than cheering on their own team - they''re the Spurs of East Anglia for me (yawn, we''re a massive club yawn)
Anyway rant over, lets see a few of you up at the SOL for the last Nationwide friendly fixture - Harbour View is the place to go for a pint..... definitely buy a few if I see the yellow and green kit in there!

Last rant - 3 reasons to hate Ipsw*ch

Bobby Robson
Darren Ambrose
Keiron Dyer

3 reasons to like Norwich

1985 Cup Final
You''re not Ipsw*ch
You''re not N*wc*stle

Goodnight all, enjoy your promotion party - god knows you deserve it!!