Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

will norwich get away with it

if coventry or anyone else give 1 million for leon (what a 1st touch) mckenzie it would be the biggest con since ade shockinbiyi .joined leicester from wolves. any other offerings of players going for decent money who perhaps should be free transfers

You''re right, you''re so right. £1 million - ha! Show me the money! However, £600,000 for Kevin Kyle???? I think this means Norwich will get away with it. If Kyle is wirth that much Leon is worth £4 million. No, hang on, McSheffrey is worth £4 million, so that means Leon is worth 2 million. Ok, £2 million it is. Ker-ching.

I must admit, i''m far more interested in who, if anyone, we are bringing in. If deadline day passes with no more activity INWARDS, we should start a new thread entitled - ''will delia get away with it'' Spend some money ffs.  

You Cannot fault his work raye or commitment but that doesnt make him a good footballer for us. I could run around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes with a bit of fitness training and i also would have probably scored 1 of 7 chances!

£1 Million for anuncomposed,poor finishing headless chicken seems a bit steep.

Didn''t City reject Coventry''s £1 million bid? Must be bloody mad - I''d have bitten their hands off with a generous offer like that.