Colchester (a) : Won 2-1
Hull (a) : Won 3-2
Cardiff (h) : Lost 2-1

8 games since a clean sheet.

Top Scorers :

Marc Richards (3)
Brian Howard (2)
Paul hayes (2) - Former Norwich Academy player -
http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~886865,00.html

Last league Line-Up

Colgan, Hassell, Reid, Williams, Kay, Devaney, Togwell, Howard , McIndoe, Richards, Hayes.

Selection News :

Barnsley manager Andy Ritchie brings back Marc Richards, Paul Hayes, Michael McIndoe, Martin Devaney and Nick Colgan after they were rested in midweek.
Paul Heckingbottom, Neil Austin and Daniel Nardiello remain sidelined. - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/5266204.stm

Transfers 2006/07

Players in

Player From Fee Date
Michael Coulson Scarborough Signed 04-07-2006
Sam Togwell C Palace Signed 12-07-2006
Michael McIndoe Doncaster Signed 13-07-2006
Colin Healy Livingston Free 10-08-2006

Total: £ 0

Players out

Chris Shuker Tranmere Free 08-07-2006
Scott Flinders C Palace Signed 13-07-2006

Total: £ 0

Loans (players in)

Vito Mannone From Arsenal 10-08-2006  

I think we''ll win this 2-1.

why do we get a predictions post before each game? surely that is the reason the website introduced the prediction league?

they have obviosuly been better away from home than they have at home so i am going to say that it will be a hard game considering they have as good a start as us aswell.... paul hayes was really good when playing for scunthorpe scoring lots of goals however i don''t think he has been hitting the same type of form that saw him scoring 25+ for scunthorpe one year! therefore I am going to say we will win it 1v0 with robinson scoring in the 78th minute

Not everyone plays the prediction league.Also, you can''t see other people''s predictions until after the game - preventing everyone copying the person who is top of the league!

[quote]why do we get a predictions post before each game? surely that is the reason the website introduced the prediction league? [/quote]

I just put one in for something to talk about really. *sniff, sob, etc. *

[quote user="baldyboy"]why do we get a predictions post before each game? surely that is the reason the website introduced the prediction league?[/quote]

Shouldnt you be doing some press-ups or something??  It aint the same as it used to be in the army by the looks of things...

3 nil to norwich.  Hucks, Erny and The Doc.

IMO, its not going a typical straight forward win against a newly promoted team. As its already been stated Barnsley have won both of their away games, all be it against Clochester and Hull City. Marc Richards Barnsleys top scorer this season has 3 goals in 4 games, so he could be one to watch.

In saying all this, I''m still extremely confident that the next chapter in Fortress Carrow Road will be written, with a 1-0 city win! On The Ball City...! 

Seems Barnsley are fairing well away from home so far.I''m going to stick my neck out and say they''ll get found out against us. 5-1 City, Hucks, Earnie 2, Safri, Croft.Check this out: Until this season I''ve never had a season ticket, but have for a number of years attended half a dozen or so home games as and when I could. I always go to the match with my brother who''s a season ticket holder, and over the years he''s come to regard me as a lucky mascot as we always seem to win when I go.Now check out my 100% record so far this season - forget Wizard and his made-up spells, this is all down to me...;o)

Barnsley will come along full of anticipation playing open, confident football and run straight into a fired up Norwich side who will annihilate them. Expect a big win, possibly the biggest margin at home for some time.

[quote user="Herb"]Seems Barnsley are fairing well away from home so far.
I''m going to stick my neck out and say they''ll get found out against us.
5-1 City, Hucks, Earnie 2, Safri, Croft.

Check this out: Until this season I''ve never had a season ticket, but have for a number of years attended half a dozen or so home games as and when I could. I always go to the match with my brother who''s a season ticket holder, and over the years he''s come to regard me as a lucky mascot as we always seem to win when I go.
Now check out my 100% record so far this season - forget Wizard and his made-up spells, this is all down to me...
;o)
[/quote]

Herb!  Your a genieus. Lottery number for this evening please?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[quote user="Herb"]Seems Barnsley are fairing well away from home so far.I''m going to stick my neck out and say they''ll get found out against us. 5-1 City, Hucks, Earnie 2, Safri, Croft.[/quote]

Herb!  Your a genieus. Lottery number for this evening please?

[/quote]Not quite, I got one goalscorer wrong. But then even Robinson looked like he wasn''t entirely sure he''d scored for a second or two afterwards...As for the lottery numbers, sore point. With all the celebration and yarning after the match I didn''t get home ''till just now and it was too late to get one on the way home. So tonight I''ll be desperately hoping my numbers don''t come up. ;o)

[quote user="Herb"]Seems Barnsley are fairing well away from home so far.
I''m going to stick my neck out and say they''ll get found out against us.
5-1 City, Hucks, Earnie 2, Safri, Croft.

Check this out: Until this season I''ve never had a season ticket, but have for a number of years attended half a dozen or so home games as and when I could. I always go to the match with my brother who''s a season ticket holder, and over the years he''s come to regard me as a lucky mascot as we always seem to win when I go.
Now check out my 100% record so far this season - forget Wizard and his made-up spells, this is all down to me...
;o)
[/quote]

big respect herb got 4 out of 5 scorers too and the earnie double, well done spawny!!!!!!!