Soccer Sunday is a laughing stock due to the biased nature of Alan Brazil, the guy is a disgrace & should be replaced immediately. You could all most see the yellow of the lemon showing through his mouth as he grimaced when the Norwich highlights were shown. His only comment was '''' You are not champions yet''''

It wasn''t even so much what he said as HOW he said it that really rankled with me. I think we should be very vocal about him at the Preston game so that Soccer Sunday can''t avoid making him listen to how we feel about him.

Don''t worry because he''ll be out of a job next season. Soccer Sunday will have no decent footage left to show now that we''re going up!

I must admit, BFA doesn''t bother me that much - I find it all quite funny.

Remember, he''s a Binner, through and through - if it was one one us having to comment on on them we''d also find it damn difficult to say anything remotely complimentary!

KP as the main presenter can''t really respond. I think they should get Gunny on there too and let them have a good bit of banter - I''d fancy Gunny to win in round 3!

What will make me sick though, is if Binners do get up through playoffs, Anglia and Look East are effectively going to be let off the hook.

However, if they don''t, imagine Soccer Sunday waxing lyrical week in week out about them. At least i''ll be able to spend Sunday lunchtimes down the pub again. Also perish the thought of the kind of local news coverage we''ll get if we struggle in the Prem whilst they do reasonably well in Div 1.

Still, I have a sneaky suspicion that things may not be as bad as we think next season....

OTBC

Not living in the Anglia broadcast region any more I took the rare opportunity to view the extensive coverage from the Soccer Sunday team before I was able to gasp in wonder at the excitement provided by the bo(r)ing bo(r)ing baggies baggies.

I found Alan Brazil''s incisive analysis of the boys'' performance on Saturday enhanced my enjoyment of the weekend... My highlight had to be when the great man rolled his eyes when the Norwich coverage began. We all know he is going to be biased, the fun is finding out to what degree.

He was the sixth reason to catch yesterday''s show. He is sheer pantomine (the back end of the pony), we will miss him next season.

ps: Bit disappointed by the result on Saturday. Only 5? One of these days we are really going to put somebody to the sword!